New Job Digital Learning Support Specialist In Alberta
|Digital Learning Support Specialist|
Digital Learning Support Specialist
Company : Lethbridge College
Salary : $27.01 an hour
Location : Alberta
Digital Learning Support Specialist (Jun 2023-Jun 2024)
Hours per week/FTE
About the Position
The Digital Learning Support Specialist provides the first level of support to instructors, students, staff across the institution by resolving Canvas and other digital learning technologies requests with a resolution mindset utilizing additional supports and resources as needed in a timely and customer-oriented manner.
The Digital Learning Support Specialist has two primary roles including providing first response support to instructors, staff and students and ensure they have the technical skills necessary to utilize core platforms, and identifying client needs to assist in the development of instructional resources and professional development opportunities.
Provide technical support for users when they request support for the Core Educational Technologies including Canvas, and Canvas integrations by:
- Answering and logging telephone, chat and e-mail work order requests
- Resolving issues at time of reporting
- Triaging, organizing, and documenting multiple problem requests, and emergencies in a timely and customer-oriented manner
- Identifying recurring problems and recommend procedures and/or standards
Provide basic training and workshops on software when skill level and time permits.
Creation of support materials, including review/revise existing materials.
Manage program administrative duties: installing, configuring, and maintaining software, managing user accounts and permissions of LTI integrations within Canvas and supported software.
- Two-year college program with demonstrated exceptional customer service skills and a track record of delivering positive customer experiences, Computer Information Technology, Information Technology Management or Communications
- Two years related work experience with educational technology tools and systems
AUPE Class Level 9 Step 1 $27.01 per hour
Posting Detail Information
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants
Lethbridge College is committed to inclusive recruitment practices by providing reasonable access and accommodations to applicants. If you would like to request an accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact [email protected]. Private information received in relation to the request will only be used to facilitate the recruitment process and will be kept confidential and shared only as needed with the selection committee.