New Job Corporate Credit Card Administrator In Alberta
|Corporate Credit Card Administrator|
Corporate Credit Card Administrator
Company : City of Edmonton
Salary : $55,499–$69,649 a year
Location : Alberta
Do you have great attention to detail? Are you able to provide excellent customer service in the administration of the Corporate Credit Cards (CCC) program to City of Edmonton employees?
As the Corporate Credit Card Administrator, you will have the opportunity to monitor outstanding expense reports, perform audit of expense reports, and identify transactions that are non-compliant with Corporate Credit Card (CCC) and City of Edmonton policies. You will work on a variety of tasks requiring research and analysis, and other additional duties as required, while maintaining high quality customer service and support to cardholders and business areas across the City.
With a focus on the City of Edmonton’s Cultural Commitments to be Safe, Helpful, Accountable, Integrated and Excellent, you will:
- Process new card and card renewal applications and facilitate card distribution
- Replace compromised, lost, or stolen cards
- Create or Close Cardholder, Approver or Site Coordinator accounts
- Update Cardholder, Approver or Site Coordinator account information (ie. department moves, name changes, limit increases, etc)
- Update CCC group email list (add new users, remove old users)
- Monitor user training completion
- Respond to inquiries, providing guidance in accordance with established policies and procedures, in a timely and professional manner.
- Prioritize urgent requests, such as transaction limit increases, to prevent disruption to City of Edmonton business operations.
- Answer CCC queue line for inbound calls and monitor group email throughout the day
- Receive, review, and electronically file expense reports generated each month
- Audit flagged expense report transactions for policy and procedure compliance
- Prepare a variety of reports as required (eg. spend data for a particular vendor, cardholder, or department)
- Monthly reporting
- Perform other related duties as required
- A recognized accounting certificate from a recognized post secondary institute
- Minimum 1 year of related experience in an accounting environment preferably in Accounts Payable
- Demonstrated competency in the use of Google Sheets and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of software applications (SAP, Ariba, Microsoft Office, GSuite)
- Knowledge of accounting principles and audit requirements
- Knowledge of Corporate Procurement Card (P-Card or CCC) and industry best practices
- Knowledge and understanding of legislation regarding accounts payable
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively handle irate and emotional customers professionally and with empathy
- Maintain sustained attention to detail in checking and recording financial transactions
- Work independently and establish when it is appropriate to escalate issues to supervisor/manager
- Hire is dependent on a Criminal Records Check (CRC) security clearance that is satisfactory to the City of Edmonton and is a requirement of this position. There may be a cost associated with this requirement
- Demonstrate service excellence, embracing diversity and promoting inclusiveness
- Demonstrate alignment with the Cultural Commitments of Safe, Helpful, Accountable, Integrated and Excellent, fostering an environment for others to do the same. For more information on the City’s Cultural Commitments, please visit edmonton.ca/our-culture
- Demonstrate the foundational competencies, key behaviors and attributes of the City’s six leadership competencies: Courage, Inclusivity, Values-Based Influencer, Collaborative Networker, Systems Thinker and Creative Innovator. For more information on the City’s leadership competencies, please visit edmonton.ca/our-culture
- Applicants may be tested
The City of Edmonton is committed to inclusive, respectful and equitable workplaces that represent the communities we serve. We continuously improve our systems, policies and practices to remove barriers and ensure our employees, in all their diversity, can succeed. We value applicants with a diverse range of skills, experiences and competencies, and encourage you to apply. To learn more, see the Art of Inclusion: Our Diversity and Inclusion Framework here: https://bit.ly/3hd2d95.
The City of Edmonton strives to provide reasonable access and accommodations throughout the application and selection process. If you would like to request an accommodation at any stage of the process, please contact [email protected]
Up to 1 permanent full-time position
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week; Monday to Friday
The weekly hours of work for this position are currently under review and may change at a future time. Any changes will be made in accordance with the City of Edmonton/Civic Service Union 52 collective agreement and the incumbent will be notified in advance.
Salary: $26.580 - $33.357 (Hourly); $55,499.040 - $69,649.420 (Annually)
Talent Acquisition Consultant: RM/MZ