New Job Cooking Teacher - Secondary School In British Columbia
|cooking teacher - secondary school|
cooking teacher - secondary school
Company : Mount Cheam Christian School
Salary : $50,000–$70,000 a year
Location : British Columbia
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 5 years or more
- or equivalent experience
- Private school
- Assign and correct homework
- Evaluate the progress of students and discuss results with students, parents and school officials
- Participate in staff meetings, educational conferences and teacher training workshops
- Prepare subject material for presentation according to an approved curriculum
- Prepare, administer and correct tests
- Teach students using lessons, discussions, audio-visual presentations and field trips
- Identify childrens' individual learning needs
- Provincial or Territorial Teaching Certificate
- Criminal record check
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Large workload
- Work under pressure
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
- Free parking available
- Team building opportunities
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 1160 hours per year