New Job Compliance & Aml Officer In Manitoba
|Compliance & AML Officer|
Compliance & AML Officer
Company : Apex Group
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Manitoba
Compliance & AML Officer
Location: Douglas, Isle of Man
Date Posted: Jul 11, 2023
APEX Group are looking for a Deputy Compliance Officer. This full-time hybrid role is based in the Isle of Man and offers an attractive salary and benefits.
As a Deputy Compliance Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring that the assigned portfolio of client entities has comprehensive and effective systems and controls in place to maintain compliance with relevant legal and regulatory requirements, to advise on such systems, controls and to monitor for compliance.
To give you an idea of how this Client Compliance and AML Officer role will look and feel, here are some of the things you can expect to do:
- Work with the Compliance team to ensure Apex are compliant with legal and regulatory requirements and best risk/compliance
- Serve as AMLCO, MLRO and DMLRO to the allocated client
- Understand the Cayman AML Regulations and ability and willingness to perform AMLO functions in line with Cayman requirements and relevant international standards, including but not limited to FATF
- Conduct ongoing monitoring of business relationships or one-off transactions
- Present any updates or key findings to the Board
To apply for this opportunity, you will need to understand the Cayman AML Regulations and the ability and willingness to perform AMLCO, DMLRO and MLRO functions in line with Cayman requirements and relevant international standards, including but not limited to, FATF. You will also require the following:
- In-depth knowledge of the finance industry, people management, analytic, and diplomacy
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines in a busy environment
- Sound knowledge of statutory requirements and financial services codes, together with relevant guidance and notes
If you’re looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package. Benefits:
- As a truly global business, we tailor benefits to each location to safeguard our people and respect local cultures and ways of working
- Our people are our greatest asset, and we invest in talent development
- Join our global network, and you will benefit from education support, sponsorship and in-house training programs.
Apex Group Ltd ("Apex" or "the Group"), established in Bermuda in 2003, is a global financial services provider. With over 80 offices worldwide and 12,000 employees in 38 countries, Apex delivers an expansive range of services to asset managers, financial institutions, private clients, and family offices. Apex's purpose is to be more than just a financial services provider. The Group is committed to driving positive change to address three core areas: the environment and climate change, women's empowerment and economic independence, and education and social mobility. Life at Apex isn't just about the work you do. It's about embracing the culture and loving what you do. Every employee plays a part in making Apex who we are today, and the more we grow, the more important that becomes. The international nature of our business and global network of offices means that there are opportunities to broaden your life experiences and take short-term or permanent relocation options.