New Job Community Housing Manager In Yukon
|Community Housing Manager|
Community Housing Manager
Company : Yukon Government
Salary : $34,623–$40,073 a year
Location : Yukon
Are you interested in supporting Yukon Housing Corporation to make a real difference in the lives of Yukoners?
To deliver housing solutions that contribute to healthy, sustainable and inclusive communities.
We value teamwork, strive to provide excellent client service at all times and offer a supportive work environment for our employees with opportunities to learn and grow.
This competition is to fill a part-time one-year term (anticipatory permanent) position, working 37.5 hours bi-weekly. Temporary Assignments will be equally considered with your supervisor’s prior approval.
Reporting to the Manager, Community Housing Operations, this position is responsible for
promoting and fostering successful tenancies in the Rent-Geared-To-Income Program in Mayo as well as supporting the delivery of other YHC programs.
If you want to have an impact on housing solutions for Yukoners for decades to come, we want to hear from you!
For more information about this position, please contact Paul Zylstra at [email protected] or 867-393-7150.
For more information regarding the recruitment process, please contact Nicole Rowett at [email protected] or 867-456-6155.
Please submit your resume clearly demonstrating how you meet the following qualifications. Please note selection for further consideration will be based solely on the information you provide in your resume.
- Demonstrated experience providing client service to a diverse and sometimes complex client group
- Post-secondary coursework in Business Administration, Accounting or related field
- Demonstrated experience working in an administrative environment, preferably in property management
- Experience interpreting and applying legislation
- Demonstrated experience working in the residential housing industry, maintenance experience or project management would be an asset
Candidates who have education, training, and/or experience equivalent to the essential qualifications listed above will be equally considered.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Suitability
Candidates should have and may be assessed on:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (initiative, professionalism, positive attitude, problem solving, conflict resolution)
- Ability to build and foster client relationships
- Ability to work independently to accomplish project goals and deliverables
- Strong organizational skills in a work environment that is challenging and detailed oriented with multiple changing priorities
- Ability to work in a confidential manner
- Ability to exercise sound judgment
Conditions of Employment: Valid Yukon Class 5 driver’s license, security clearance, Notary Public Certificate (within 3 months of hire)
Job Requirements: Moderately physical position with occasional climbing, bending and ability to maneuver in a crawlspace