New Job Claims Pa2 In Nova Scotia
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
You will provide a high level of accurate administration and customer service of the various Life Insurance New Business and Client Services processes as they relate to Compensation. You will be accountable for performance metrics to ensure that your work is completed on time. You be committed to embracing customer service values and goals, and deepening client relationships.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to analyze data, identify issues and determine solutions
- Ability to decipher complex commission issues and determine fix
- Mathematical and calculation skills required
- Ability to calculate complex commission payouts and bonuses
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal and email communications skills required
- Professional etiquette and strong customer service skills required
- Sound decision making skills
- Ability to manage workload and meet deadlines/ SLA’s
- Adherence to standard operating processes and procedures and quality guidelines
- Ability to thrive in a Team Environment
- Operate within company and legal regulations regarding PIPEDA, fraud, confidentiality, and private health information.
- Other duties as required
- Work schedule is based on business requirements
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Post-Secondary College / University Degree or equivalent
- Present and facilitate training content to ensure understanding by varied audience
- Read and interpret documents such as policies and operating and procedural manuals.
- Write/amend routine correspondence to the insured providing policy details
- Speak effectively and professionally to clients, external stakeholders and employees of the organization.
Fluency in spoken and written English required; fluency in French a definite asset.