New Job Category Manager - Food Products In Quebec
|Category Manager - Food Products|
Category Manager - Food Products
Company : Cogir
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Founded in 1995, Cogir Immobilier has more than 8,500 employees who are passionate about real estate. Motivated by our constant desire to give meaning to real estate, we seek to humanize, create and surpass ourselves in order to design pleasant, functional living environments that reflect the people who occupy them. Our team manages more than 365 properties located in Canada and the United States. We manage 5 million square feet of commercial real estate properties and 43,000 housing units including more than 120 private seniors' residences. The Cogir Foundation supports projects and causes grouped under four main areas: young people, seniors, cultural diversity and the environment.
Reporting to the Director, Procurement, the Food Category Manager is responsible for managing commercial agreements for food products in order to maximize company revenue and meet operational needs for all seniors' residences in the group. COGIR Immobilier on the territory of Canada.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyzes food purchases and makes recommendations as needed to ensure budgets are met
- Assume all tasks and responsibilities inherent to his position or which may be entrusted to him.
- Communicate with partners monthly to track purchases
- Maintains and develops healthy relationships with internal and external collaborators involved in its files/projects
- Manages the annual supplier performance evaluation process
- Participates and/or leads in-house workshops
- Participates in calls for tenders in its categories
- Participates in the negotiation of commercial agreements under his responsibility in order to identify opportunities in order to generate maximum profitability for the company
- Works closely with Regional Food Service Managers to optimize all purchasing
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Undergraduate university education in administration or any combination of equivalent work experience
- Bilingualism both orally and in writing
- Mastery of Word, Excel and Outlook software
- Knowledge of the HOPEM system, an asset
- Experience in similar functions
- Recognition program
- Group insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Stimulating challenges, up to your ambitions!
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!