New Job Beneficiary Attendant Law 90 In Quebec
|Beneficiary Attendant LAW 90|
Beneficiary Attendant LAW 90
Company : Cogir
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
We are currently looking for a Beneficiary Attendant who is empathetic and concerned about the well-being of residents
The resident attendant sees to the comfort, well-being, safety and general needs of residents by providing them with hygiene and comfort care.
Schedule: permanent night shift 10/14
NO MANDATORY OVERTIME!
BENEFITS PAID 100% BY THE EMPLOYER!
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adhere to standards and regulations in accordance with private seniors' home certification and employer policies
- Assist and/or accompany residents in getting around
- Contribute to the adjustment of a residents' action plan based on their observations
- In collaboration with the different teams, carry out health and hygienic care to the residents while maintaining their dignity and integrity .
- Proactively assist and support the residents
- Respond to all emergency situations
- While interacting with them, report any noticeable changes in a residents mental or physical health to the on-call nurse.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- PDSB training
- Up to date CPR / AED training certificates
- Law 90
- Applicable government premium in effect
- Referral Program
- Free meals
- Free indoor parking
- Uniform provided
- Floating days off
- Social leave
- Group insurance paid by the employer
- Human management approach
- Ongoing training
- Consistent schedule
- Career Opportunity