New Job Bartender In Nova Scotia
Welcome to The Halifax Club.
Established in 1862 as a private member’s club, The Halifax Club offers fine dining options, social & networking activities, and thrives as a stunning and timeless downtown venue for weddings & events.
We are currently seeking part-time bartenders/servers for our 2023 season, which runs from July through to the end of December. All Halifax Club staff are expected to provide guests with an exceptional dining experience, meeting all guests’ needs and exceeding their expectations in a prompt and friendly manner.
This would be an ideal position for someone with a weekday job looking for additional work on the weekends. Shifts are only Friday - Sunday.
As a bartender/server you will:
- Assisting in the set-up and tear down of event furnishings and table settings
- Serve meals alongside service staff for weddings and events
- Prepping and stocking the bar before and during events
- Providing quick and efficient bar service to guests during fast-paced cocktail hours and receptions
- Operating Restaurant Manager point of sale system
The ideal candidate would possess the following qualifications:
- Bartending experience
- Banquet serving experience
- Positive and outgoing personality
- The ability to provide exceptional service
- Knowledgeable of various cocktails, local craft beer, wine, spirits and more
- The ability to carry heavier boxes of alcohol and/or storage items
- Promptly and professionally handling all customer needs
Discounted or free food
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.50 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Every Weekend
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-07-13