New Job Accounting Manager In Nunavut
Company : Nasaijit Services Ltd.
Salary : $150,000–$180,000 a year
Location : Nunavut
Experience Nunavut and Canada’s Arctic.
Nasaijit Financial Services is seeking a CPA to be the Manager in our Iqaluit, Nunavut office. Nasaijit is Nunavut’s leading business providing bookkeeping, consulting, and other accounting assistance to a wide range of clients ranging from government organizations, not-for-profit, charities and private businesses.
This is a full-time, permanent position in Iqaluit. This position works closely with the Owner.
- Work with clients to complete their bookkeeping and accounting functions
- Preparation of monthly financial statements and reports
- Preparation of year end package for auditors
- Work closely with other staff answering questions and offering support
- Meet with clients to review financial information
- Various other tasks as assigned
Skills / experience / competencies
- 3+ years of full cycle accounting experience or audits
- Experience in using Sage 50 or Sage 300 an asset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment dealing with multiple clients at once
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $150,000.00-$180,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- accounting: 3 years (preferred)
- Chartered Professional Accountant (required)
Work Location: In person