New Job Solutions Centre Leader - New Brunswick In New Brunswick
|Solutions Centre Leader - New Brunswick|
Solutions Centre Leader - New Brunswick
Company : Xperigo
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New Brunswick
XPERIGO IS AN EXCITING PLACE TO WORK.
Proudly Canadian, for over 30 years, Xperigo has provided B2B roadside assistance and automotive services in Canada and the U.S. market. We provide private label roadside services to top automobile manufacturers, rental car companies and other organizations with large vehicle fleets. We are dedicated to providing best in-class customer experiences to our clients and are continually looking for new and innovative ways to exceed our client’s expectations.
Currently our Solutions Centre (Contact Centre) is looking for a Solutions Centre Leader. Solutions Centre Leaders are responsible for managing the performance of Solutions Specialists and supporting the Solutions Centre. Solutions Centre Leaders will report to Program Leaders.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing and developing Team Members. Hours of work will be scheduled based on business needs and will include evening and weekends.
Remote work will be involved in this position.
Outlined below are some of the key functions of the role:
What You'll Be Doing:
Manage the performance of a team of Solutions Specialists
- Coach, mentor and develop Solutions Specialist to exceed key performance indicators.
- Celebrate individual/team performance through recognition program and other acknowledgements
- Fosters a positive work environment and culture
- Manage issues promptly ensuring timely resolution of problems.
- Embrace a change management mindset
- Create and monitor performance improvement plans for Solutions Specialists
Oversee, mentor, and develop the Solutions Specialist, Supervise day-to-day operations
- Set strategies to attain performance goals for Solutions Specialist
- Participates in recruitment of new staff
- Share knowledge to empower coworkers
- Enforce Xperigo regulations and policies
- Supports the individual Solutions Specialist in developing their own career path.
- Oversee departmental administrative duties (Onboarding, Termination, etc.)
- Mid-year and end of year performance reviews
- Facilitate training or meetings as needed
- Submit tickets for technical issues
- Document coaching and performance meetings
Other tasks as required
What You Need to Succeed:
An ideal candidate will have:
- Previous Leadership experience
- Strong understanding of Solutions Centre/Contact Centre Operations
- MS Suite Tools knowledge preferred
- Experience with project management an asset
- Previous experience with Roadside Assistance an asset
What Xperigo Offers:
- Advancement Opportunities
- Opportunity to work remotely and in-office under our Flex-Hybrid model.
- Competitive and Comprehensive Benefits including:
- Company-paid Group Benefits
- Pension and Investment Plans
- Paid Vacation and other time off entitlements
- Virtual Healthcare
- Incentive Programs
- Corporate Discounts
- On-Demand Pay, and more.
Xperigo is an equal opportunity employer. For applicants with disabilities, we provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection, and/or assessment process, please inform Xperigo of any accommodation(s) that you may require to ensure your equal participation. All personal information collected complies with the associated privacy act for the applicable province of work.