New Job Senior Project Manager, Hybrid Work Place In Quebec
|Senior Project Manager, Hybrid Work Place|
Senior Project Manager, Hybrid Work Place
Company : Bell Canada
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Req Id: 411649
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
The Project Delivery team is looking for an experienced and energetic Senior Project Manager to lead complex and large-scale projects.
- Overall management of complex customer projects that span one or multiple lines of business
- Accountable for all end-to-end project delivery and governance including quality, scope, timeline and budget
- Manages the customer relationship throughout the project delivery
- Leads matrix team of 20+ people
- Prepares all necessary documentation required according to PMI based methodology
- Preparation and facilitation of executive presentations related to the project
- Leads and coaches the team to achieve the project objectives
- Escalates issues and risks to senior management to ensure prompt resolution
- University Degree, PMP certification or equivalent business experience
- Must have at least 5+ years of Project Management experience
- Experience in AGILE methodology is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Effective oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Effective customer relationship-building skills with the ability to instill confidence in the client
- Strong influencing, negotiation and risk management skills
- Resourceful and strong organizational, problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver complex, multi-platform solutions
- Solid understanding and experience in managing project financials
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Quebec : Dorval || Canada : Quebec : Verdun
Work Arrangement: Hybrid
Application Deadline: 07/12/2023
For work arrangements that are ‘Hybrid’, successful candidates must be based in Canada and report to a set Bell office for a minimum of 3 days a week. Recognizing the importance of work-life balance, Bell offers flexibility in work hours based on the business needs.
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected].
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.