New Job Senior Product Manager, Iot In New Brunswick
|Senior Product Manager, IoT|
Senior Product Manager, IoT
Company : Bell Canada
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New Brunswick
Req Id: 412097
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
The Senior Product Manager IOT is accountable for the development and execution of the Product Strategy for enterprise IOT Solutions for Bell Business Markets.
The position provides thought leadership to develop the IOT practice, ensuring the best possible customer experience, with innovative solutions to drive growth for BBM.
The position interfaces with various internal and external parties for the development of the end-to-end IOT solutions (technology, operation, delivery, support).
Job Duties / Accountabilities:
- Define and execute the product strategy for IoT, leading the assessment of product development opportunities and working with selected customers to Co-Create IOT Products, using a Design Thinking methodology.
- Define and develop the product value proposition, aligned with the strategic target to become the best IOT aggregator in the market.
- Define product functional requirements and pricing strategy for the IOT portfolio
- Identify and recommend alternative business model options
- Assist the product development team throughout an agile delivery process, to ensure the IOT portfolio meets or exceeds the market requirements, as well as the target time to market.
- Keep track of the IOT P&L, revenue, margins and competitive pricing of the IOT portfolio in the market
- Establish and keep an updated IOT product roadmap
- Support Marketing to define a compelling product positioning messaging, clearly identifying BBM’s competitive advantages.
- Represent the customer view, to ensure the IOT product portfolio delivers the best possible customer experience in the market, through automation.
- Work with a multidisciplinary team encompassing Sales, Network, IT, Operations, Delivery, Project Management, 3rd Party Vendors and other subject matter experts as required, to design innovative solutions, leveraging a common architecture to deliver the best possible customer experience.
- Support Sales enablement
- Provide material for customer presentations specific to Deals (e.g. white boarding/design sessions), for technical and non-technical audiences (including customer C-level)
- Participate in knowledge transfer, information and documentation sharing
- Keep track of the IOT industry and players, to identify trends and opportunities to develop new business models and partnerships
- Participate and contribute to the evaluation and selection of partners for software and hardware products.
- Assist in the definition of Proof of Concepts for IOT solutions.
The Senior Product Manager IOT must possess a multi-disciplinary set of skills and competencies encompassing:
- 5+ years of work experience in the IT/Info Telecom industry, with a strong background in product development and/or product management
- 2+ years of Product Management experience in software, IoT or M2M solutions
- Business financials skills and experience (2+ years) in developing business cases for IT projects
- Customer mindset and proven ability to be the customer voice in the product definition stages.
- Successful track record in launching innovative products, with strong focus on customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional multidisciplinary teams
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development environments
- Knowledge of Design Thinking methodology, to find innovative ways of resolving business problems.
- Ability to synthesize, organize and prioritize large amounts of information; ability to translate a customer’s business and technology needs into a solid, compliant solution
- Risk management and technical project review experience.
- Excellent verbal communication skills to present complex information to a variety of audiences. Excellent writing skills to present complex concepts in a clear and concise manner. (English or French - Quebec market - or both).
- Negotiation and problem solving skills to work with multiple stakeholders and resolve conflicting priorities, and ensure successful delivery of the solutions.
- Analytical skills to identify gaps and deficiencies in the development of the solutions.
- Knowledge of the IT/Info-Telecom industry, more specifically in the following fields:
- Modern SW stacks, eg Docker, Kubernetes, NiFi, Kafka, Flume etc.
- Infrastructure services, eg RBAC, IAM, UI frameworks,
- Cloud offerings and ability to discuss cloud architectures;
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Alberta : Calgary || Canada : British Columbia : Vancouver || Canada : New Brunswick : Saint John || Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 06/30/2023
All team members are expected to reside in Canada and within a reasonable commuting distance from their work location to ensure that they are able to come to the office as required, whether the visit is planned or unplanned.
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected].
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.