New Job Senior Client Delivery Manager (Canada) In Alberta
|Senior Client Delivery Manager (Canada)|
Senior Client Delivery Manager (Canada)
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
The Client Delivery Manager (CDM) serves as primary point of contact for SAP Cloud Customers of Enterprise Cloud Services, mainly focusing on HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC), S/4HANA private cloud edition, S/4HANA Cloud extended Edition, HANA Enterprise Cloud advanced Edition and Cloud Application Services (CAS). The CDM drives end-to-end customer engagement from signature onwards, particularly customer onboarding, continuous service delivery, release and maintenance project initiation, architecture and governance coaching, relationship management, and renewal initiation. Beside that the Client Delivery Manager is expected to maintain customer satisfaction through issue mitigation and escalation management, to build strong relationships with key customer stakeholders and helping customers maximize the value of their partnership with SAP.
What you'll do
- Conducts regular / quarterly business review meetings with the customer to discuss the service quality
- Delivers a quarterly balanced scorecard with KPI’s to ensure overall customer satisfaction (performance review)
- Proposes and discusses improvement potential
- Conducts service and business planning meetings to understands customer business needs
- Explains aspects of SAP's overall cloud strategy and the growing portfolio
- To enable adoption of S/4HANA and cloud standardization
- To enable transformation towards SAP Cloud Solutions
- Contribute to onboarding/transition projects
- Contribute to the overall service/project delivery according to planned scope, budget and milestones
- Single point of contact for service and support requirements of the customer regarding SAP cloud solutions
- Contribute to delivery/operations teams to perform and drive root cause analysis to completion
- Contributes to the de-escalations of critical customer situations
- Contributes to critical customer situations in conjunction with teams from Mission Control Center (MCC) and Operations Control Center (OCC) if applicable
- Supports the preparation of proposals, solution assessments and service scoping exercises (if applicable)
- Support feedback loop into development/operations unit
- Contribute to customer release and maintenance activities (establish a customer IT calendar)
- Contributes to quality plans for the customer
- Support service plan execution for Enhanced Managed Services and Cloud Application Services
- Support monthly service reporting
- Collaborates with sales to ensure upsell and renewal (participate in the deal review meetings if applicable)
- Supports customer satisfaction surveys
- Reviews SLA service credit cases
- General overview of commercial responsibility
- Supports commercial change requests
- Helps to maintain the general overview of sizing / pricing of upcoming change requests
- Joins Cloud Application Services operating profit reviews
- Contributes to the liaison with different SAP stakeholders involved in the accounts, to ensure success and integration with neighboring teams.
What you'll bring
- Education minimum bachelor’s degree or equivalents in Business Administration, Computer Science, Technical Engineering, Economics or related field
- 5 years minimum experience as a client delivery manager with excellent communication
- Perspective on current IT trends Understand Cloud business and SAP Cloud models / solutions / operation processes
- Excellent customer focus experience and thorough with networking and relationship building results-driven leader
- Self-organized and decision-making knowledge of one or more functional business processes (Logistic, Finance, etc.)
- Project Management Fundamentals, Lean Fundamentals, Infrastructure know-how and technical understanding
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [email protected]
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 364910 | Work Area: Information Technology | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.