New Job Purchasing Agent In Ontario
Company : Chartright Air Group
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
Who we are:
We are Chartright Air Group, a trailblazer in Canada's aviation industry, offering a wide range of services, including private jet charter, aircraft management, FBO services, and aircraft maintenance. Our unwavering dedication to safety, customer service, and operational excellence solidifies our distinguished reputation across Canada's aviation landscape.
As a team of devoted and enthusiastic aviation professionals, we relentlessly strive to exceed expectations and uphold our status as Canada's trusted #1 leader in private jet charter services. For over 35 years, we've flourished in this dynamic and exciting industry which is fueled by customer loyalty, exceptional talent, and our cornerstone values of being customer-driven, safe, respectful, and transparent.
- Make a difference and directly shape the trajectory of a rapidly expanding company in an exciting industry
- You will become an integral part of a high-caliber and people-focused team, driven by a shared commitment to exceptional customer service
- Help steer our continued transformation and growth, utilizing your unique talents to drive tangible results and improvements
- Enjoy unparalleled opportunities for personal and professional advancement
- Competitive compensation package, with 100% company-paid extended health and dental coverage
- Secure your future with our generous RRSP/DPSP matching program
What you will do:
- Play a key role daily in keeping our private aircraft flying by maintaining the serviceability of our private jet fleet ensuring an accurate and steady flow of 1000+ aircraft parts and services.
- Partner with over 100 vendors to source and access parts, consolidate pricing, source new vendors when needed, address concerns, monitor the status of controlled tooling and procure calibration/re-certification services.
- Champion “hard to find” parts and keep updated on new supply sources.
- Collaborate with our store’s team, Technical Managers and other internal customers and team members with regular, critical updates and delivery on parts and services while maintaining a schedule of all requirements and timelines.
- Utilize our aircraft maintenance tracking system to facilitate parts and service procurement.
What you bring:
- Post-secondary education/diploma in a business-related field such as business or procurement
- Minimum 2-4 years’ purchasing experience, aviation experience will be considered an asset
- Ability to learn and leverage technology and internal systems
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Self-motivation, ability to learn quickly and work successfully under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Solid organizational, communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service and collaboration skills
- Ability to conduct basic calculations and numerical skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently while being a flexible and adaptable team player
- Professional, ethical, and committed to excellence
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday – 8h per day in the office
Join us and let's shape the future of aviation together!
All vacancies are posted internally to contribute to a fair and equitable process; all qualified employees are invited to apply through the internal ADP HR Portal. (Some exceptions apply with Human Resources approval.)
We respect and value the diversity of our people. We strive to create an environment where employees can be themselves and where our differences are celebrated. We welcome all applicants and encourage individuals who identify with any of the protected grounds under the human rights legislation to apply to any open role.
We are committed to fair and equitable hiring practices; our hiring and selection process is conducted in accordance with all employment legislation and the Human Rights Code of Canada. If you require accommodation during the hiring and selection process, please advise the recruiter or contact [email protected] .
We thank all who apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.