New Job Purchasing Agent In British Columbia
Company : Meridian Farm Market Ltd.
Salary : $48,000–$50,000 a year
Location : British Columbia
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Private sector
- Purchase general and specialized equipment, materials or business services
- Assess requirements of establishment
- Consult with suppliers
- Establish delivery schedules
- Contact clients and suppliers to resolve problems
- MS Word
- Electronic mail
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Windows
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP) software
- Own transportation
- Public transportation is not available
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
- Free parking available
- Parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 to 40 hours per week