New Job Post Construction Services Coordinator In Alberta
|Post Construction Services Coordinator|
Post Construction Services Coordinator
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
We are a global architecture, engineering, planning, and technology firm defining the cities of tomorrow. By connecting design and technology, we change how people experience their built environment. We work across disciplines to create the intelligent systems, sustainable buildings, and efficient infrastructure that shapes the way people live, move, learn, and heal.
With over 36,000 people active in over 70 countries around the world, we understand what it takes to work locally and scale globally
Here's How We Work:
Our Edmonton office is looking for a Post-Construction Services Coordinator. We are looking to add someone who will be involved in coordinating and completing post construction inspections, reports, costing, repair schedules and packages. This role will present you with the opportunity to inspect improvements for City required certifications for newly completed improvements (CCC) as well as those that have completed their maintenance periods (FAC).
A key requirement of this role is being able to stay organized and on top of individual tasks and following up to ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner. This role involves a balance between time in both the field and office and still allow opportunities to work from home. The Post Construction team is looking for someone who is driven to do well, open to asking questions and learning new things, is excited for new challenges and works well in both individual tasks and in a collaborative environment.
Most of The Things You'll Work on:
- Coordinate CCC/FAC inspections
- Attend CCC/FAC inspections and generate reports and estimates.
- Coordinate CCC/FAC costing and repair schedule
- Prepare and submit CCC/FAC testing packages to the city.
- Review and recommend progress claim payments
- Update maintenance sheet data and summaries
- Understanding city standards, inspector guidelines and servicing/development agreements
- Reporting to the project manager and client
- Follow up on package preparation and submission
- Updating contractors, clients and inspectors on upcoming work
- Communicate and coordinate with departments and individuals inside and outside Arcadis IBI to ensure the above can be completed efficiently and effectively
Main areas of focus include:
Private development including neighbourhoods and private sites, municipal projects, and neighbourhood renewals including the following:
- Transportation – Roads, Sidewalks, Walkways, etc.
- Drainage – Storm and Sanitary Systems including CCTV, Swales, SWMF’s, etc
- Water – Water Distribution Systems including residential and private site servicing, etc
You'll Need to Have:
- Experience in Post Construction Services is a benefit but not required
- Graduate of an accredited Civil Engineering Technology program in Alberta is an asset but not required
- Member of ASET or CET status are assets but not required
- Understanding of land development planning and process would be considered an asset
- Proficiency with AutoCAD is an asset
- Able to communicate effectively with Clients, Contractors, Managers, etc.
- Excellent organizational and computer skills.
- Competency with MS Excel and Word.
- People oriented person with the ability to converse and negotiate.
- Communication skills – written and verbal
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Relationship Building is an important part of this role
- Self Driven – Desire to take on tasks and complete them
Our employees will find a design environment where collaboration is at the core of the business. We proudly support our team members through continuing education, completion of licenses and certifications, memberships in professional societies, seminar and conference attendance.
- Competitive Base Salary based on industry standards
- Robust Extended + Medical Benefits
- Participation in Incentives Program
- Remote Work Options or Hybrid WFH-Office Schedule
- Coverage of Licensing Fees and Annual Dues to Professional Associations
- Professional Development & Self Directed Learning Resources
IBI Group provides a competitive benefit package and pays association dues and licensing fees.
As part of IBI Group's selection process, candidates may be requested to consent to background checks relevant to the role under consideration for, prior to receiving a job offer. These could include: work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, identity check, credit report, criminal offence and driver’s license record.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. IBI Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We request applicants submit RESUME highlighting relevant work experience