New Job Night Shift Line Cook In Alberta
|Night Shift Line Cook|
Night Shift Line Cook
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : $17 an hour
Location : Alberta
NIGHT SHIFT LINE COOK
**$17/hr + Benefits**
Location: Calgary, AB Canada
Shift: 7pm- Close (2am) - Parking included
Who You'll Work For?
REEF's mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You'll Do
You must be a self-starter with leadership qualities who thrives in a fast paced, team oriented and everchanging environment. Growing different brands such as MrBeast Burger, Via Cibo, Mia Pasta, Man vs. Fries and more!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Sets up stations with all necessary supplies.
- Handles, stores and rotates all products properly.
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff.
- Always follows supervisors' direction.
- Follows proper cooking techniques for all dishes.
- Ensures food quality and timeliness.
- Practices correct food handling and food storage procedures according to company and state regulations.
- Complies with all nutrition, sanitation and safety regulations and standards.
- Maintains a positive and respectful approach with everyone.
- Reports all unsafe working conditions, operational needs and equipment or aspects of the kitchen in need of repair to management.
- Other duties as assigned and modified at manager's discretion.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Operational knowledge of hospitality equipment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks.
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Familiar with industry's best practices
- While performing the duties of this job, the incumbent is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle or feel.
- Incumbent is occasionally required to taste or smell.
- Push, pull, and lift up to 50 lbs on a weekly basis.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and work in a standing position for a long period of time.
- Must be comfortable working in a shared space, with constant noise, without the use of a private office.
- Required to work in small Portable Kitchen for a shift period of 8.5 hours (approximate)
- Must be able to cope with frequent changing priorities and deadlines with a high degree of optimism, professionalism & collaboration.
- Schedules may vary from week to week based on business demands in excess of 40 hours with or without notice including weekends, nights, holidays.
- Reliable transportation to and from work locations.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.