New Job Linkin Support Analyst In Saskatchewan
|Linkin Support Analyst|
Linkin Support Analyst
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : $30.93–$38.76 an hour
Location : Saskatchewan
The Ministry of Social Services invests in positive outcomes for people in areas of income support, child and family services, supports for persons with disabilities and affordable housing. We work with citizens as they build better lives for themselves through economic independence, strong families, and strong community organizations.
The IT Services and Support Branch is seeking a highly motivated, innovative, and customer service professional for the two year term position as a Linkin Support Analyst. In this position you will function as part of a team that will provide the first level of business system support to frontline users of the Linkin system.
In this role, you will:
- Work with Ministry program areas to troubleshoot applications and programs while working with the Ministry of SaskBuilds and Procurement and other technology partners as needed.
- Assist with fixing application defects, as well as planning and implementing system enhancements.
- Use critical thinking to analyze defects and errors in order to provide business areas with options and recommendations for systems fixes or temporary workarounds.
- Problem solve, gather requirements and test system enhancements.
- Act as the liaison between the business and Information Technology service provider(s) to ensure production systems are running efficiently and effectively.
The Ideal Candidate
As our successful candidate, you will have:
- The ability to write a variety of detailed, accurate and clear (technical) material such as user, systems and requirements documentation and procedures, project plans, letters, requests for proposals, feasibility studies, recommendations, and reports, at a level appropriate to the target groups. The ability to establish and document business requirements for changes to existing systems.
- The ability to orally explain or present (technical) information to a wide variety of technical and non-technical individuals and/or groups in a clear, accurate and understandable manner.
- The ability to accurately review and interpret the operational direction for the ministry and link it to future operations.
- The ability to establish testing criteria and execute acceptance testing to ensure complete and accurate functionality of enhanced systems.
- The ability to identify, explore and evaluate options on data, processes and methodologies, information technology and potential systems design to make feasible recommendations.
- The ability to independently prioritize and organize one’s own workload to meet tight deadlines and successfully complete projects in a changing environment.
- Knowledge of commercial software applications.
- The knowledge required for this position may be obtained through both education and Human Service or Application Analysis related work experience. Knowledge of Social Services programs, processes and procedures would be an asset.
What we offer:
- Dynamic, challenging work for talented individuals.
- Positive, inclusive work environments.
- A competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package including pension.
- Training and support.
- Vacation, earned days off (EDO) and other types of leave.
- Advancement opportunities.