New Job Front Desk Agent In Alberta
|Front Desk Agent|
Front Desk Agent
Company : Rockies Rentals
Salary : $20–$22 an hour
Location : Alberta
A little about us …
Rockies Rentals manages Short Term Rental properties (Also known as 'AirBnB's, Vacation Rental, or Holiday Homes). We manage a competitive portfolio in our market, from 1 bedroom condos to large private homes.
We operate 7 days a week for about 10 hours a day which can provide for a variable shift schedule. You may be working with a team, or on your own on any given day which means we video chat with each other a lot. We rely heavily on smart phone apps as well - this is something you must be comfortable with, or willing to learn.
Sometimes we are "all hands on deck" which is why we like to cross-train our team to ensure guest services meet standards. If you've always been interested in accounting, or have some maintenance skills, we'll do our best to give you the chance to learn and explore those areas.
A little about the job …
- Our Front Desk Team communicates with our Owners, Guests, and Vendors.
- Shift Hours are from 9:30-8:30, with 11-4pm being our busy time.
- Our Part Time position (18-30 hours per week) is best suited for someone who wants a little bit of work, a 2nd Job that will schedule around a Full Time job at another employer, or something while kids are in school.
- Our Full Time position (Minimum 30 hours per week) is best suited for someone who wants to make Rockies Rentals their primary employer.
- A $2/hour Retention & Attendance Bonus is paid quarterly.
- Full Time Hours available during Peak Seasons.
- A calm, warm, and helpful voice of first impressions that aims to delight our guests with the confidence they have made a great decision.
- Process reservations, both online and by phone with accuracy, detail and a standard of consistency.
- Engage, communicate and respond to guests/vendors with a sincere desire to add value.
- Help out with deliveries, folding linen, unit supplies, and other team member tasks when service needs are high.
- Share information regularly to keep the team on the same page.
A little about you …
- You are a rock of consistency, dependability and friendliness.
- Experienced with reservation systems and guest service in the Hospitality or Real Estate Industry.
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, and SmartPhones/Apps - with an aptitude to learn new technology.
- Customer focused, naturally communicative, and love it when things are documented properly. As an elegant talker, you demonstrate a strong ability to paraphrase and summarize information in a logical and helpful way.
- Your commitment to the team means you are punctual, resourceful, and reliable. You probably see yourself and an organised list maker who follows the plan. This combined with your ability to clarify, tick the boxes and ensure things are done properly will ensure your success in this role as a contributing team member.
- You likely love travel, learning, mountains, cats, and a good deal. Your humour comforts and entertains and you know how to use sarcasm without offending. That's right, you have a personality!
- As a grounded methodical thinker, your friends turn to you for sound advice and well reasoned problem-solving. For these reasons you likely find ways to save time, money, effort on a task for a better return on investment because it is just the way you do things.
- You have a Driver’s License, and a clean Canadian Driving History of at least 2 years.
- You have a Post Secondary Education in Tourism/Hotel Management is preferred.
Staff Accommodation NOT AVAILABLE at this time.
Successful candidate must arrange their own accommodation.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 12 per week
Salary: $20.00-$22.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company car
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Retention bonus
Please note that Rockies Rentals is a fully vaccinated workplace, all employees must be fully vaccinated or have a medical exemption.
- customer service: 1 year (required)
- Work Permit, or Canadian Residency? (required)
- local accommodation in Banff/Canmore? (required)
Work Location: In person