New Job Facility & Operations Coordinator In Quebec
|Facility & Operations Coordinator|
Facility & Operations Coordinator
Company : City of Côte Saint-Luc
Salary : $63,000 a year
Location : Quebec
Oversee Daily Maintenance operations of the following facilities:
- Aquatic and Community Centre
- Recreation building/ Parkhaven Outdoor Pool
- CSL Gymnasium
- Tennis Club Pool
- Yitzhak Rabin Wading Pool
- Plan, organizes, maintains, and manages the operations and reliability of the facilities and general infrastructures systems. Establishes and monitors preventative maintenance processes.
- Supervises, mentors and trains 11 Blue Collar employees in a unionized environment
- Create and update weekly schedules for all Blue collar employees
- Keep blue collars training & certification up to date
- Monitor and oversee the work of the external contractors to ensure the terms of agreements are met and work is completed satisfactorily.
- Administration duties of all the facilities
- Serves as the point of contact for the department for the following city departments: Legal, Purchasing, Engineering, Public Work Information Technology, Public Security and Human Resources .
Skills, Knowledge and Expertise
- Facility management certification
- HVAC certification
- Certified Pool Operator
About Ville de Côte Saint-Luc
The City of Côte Saint-Luc is the most populous municipality on the island of Montreal. Its sports and recreation programs, 28 parks, and modern library make it an attractive residential community in the west end.