New Job Executive Coordinator In Saskatchewan
Company : Government of Saskatchewan
Salary : $4,129–$5,371 a month
Location : Saskatchewan
The Ministry of Immigration and Career Training is an exciting workplace that recognizes and empowers its people, promotes continuous learning and improvement, and provides value for our clients. We offer dynamic and challenging work for talented individuals in an environment that supports innovation, creativity and diversity.
The mission of the Ministry of Immigration and Career Training is to develop, attract and retain a skilled workforce that supports investment and economic growth in Saskatchewan and helps citizens realize their full potential. It takes great people, working together as a team in order to make this happen. Our core values include providing exceptional customer service, treating others with respect, acting with integrity and upholding our commitment to excellence and innovation as one team. Our team demonstrates these values in our daily behaviours.
The Immigration Services Branch is seeking a highly skilled, well organized and energetic individual for the role of Executive Coordinator. The Immigration Services Branch (ISB) supports the Ministry’s goal of attracting skilled workers through operation of the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP).
Reporting to the Director, International Recruitment and Integrity, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing support for a variety of senior administrative duties, including scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements, and typing and proofing sensitive and confidential documents such as briefing materials, budget documents and cabinet decision items; and
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships and demonstrating good judgment in dealing with all levels of government, the public and Ministry staff.
Success in this role requires:
- Knowledge of office management practices and government protocols, policies and procedures;
- Ability to use computer applications and operating systems such as, word processing, databases, electronic mail and spreadsheet software applications in order to enter, retrieve and format information;
- Knowledge of budgeting and timely payment processing;
- Ability to independently organize, prioritize and evaluate multiple tasks to meet changing deadlines and respond to numerous demands and diverse situations;
- Ability to create, edit, proofread, merge, input and format presentable documents, including correspondence, briefings and reports according to established deadlines; and
- Experience with coaching and supervision of employees.
Typically, the knowledge and experience required to achieve the above is obtained through completion of an office administration diploma and/or several years of related experience, including supervision of staff.
Candidates are asked to clearly demonstrate in their cover letter where they have gained and demonstrated the required knowledge and abilities. Applications will be screened on the basis of this information.
What We Offer:
- Dynamic, challenging work for talented individuals;
- A competitive salary;
- Comprehensive benefits package including pension;
- Vacation, scheduled days off (SDO) and other types of leave (maternity/paternity/adoption, family/personal leave, sick leave);
- Inclusive work environments; and
- Career development and growth opportunities.