New Job Corporate Warehouse Assistant In Saskatchewan
|Corporate Warehouse Assistant|
Corporate Warehouse Assistant
Company : Saskatchewan Government Insurance
Salary : $38,520–$45,840 a year
Location : Saskatchewan
Do you value integrity and innovation? How about passion and caring? Great! Us too, and that's why you'll fit right in. Our intentional culture promotes trust and participation, encouraging you to bring your heart and mind to work every day.
Location: Regina – 100% In Office
Work hours: Full time, Monday – Friday
Closes: Sunday, June 25, 2023
The Corporate Warehouse Assistant is responsible for stocking shelves, rotating stock, preparing staledated
stock for disposal and filling orders for brokers, issuers & SGI internal staff.
Note: This section is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities – other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
- Picks and packs orders.
- Prepares orders for shipping via Canada Post shipping system.
- Verifies shipping names and addresses for accuracy
- Stocks shelves, rotates stock to ensure oldest stock is used first.
- Pulls stale-dated stock, places on pallets for disposal.
High Performance Team & Culture
- Supports a culture of leadership and accountability to effectively meet the key accountabilities within the scope of the role.
- Displays leadership by committing to a culture of continuous learning/development of self and supports others by actively sharing knowledge, providing guidance, mentoring, training and supporting developmental opportunities.
- Demonstrates that the Health, Safety and Emergency Management Policy is applied in area of responsibility for self and others.
- Actively applies knowledge to support transformation and strategic initiatives of the corporation, while participating and advocating change and applying a growth mindset.
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Fundamental skill in following verbal and written instructions.
- Fundamental skill in proofreading for accuracy.
- Fundamental skill in using Microsoft Office products.
- Fundamental skill in using Canada Post shipping system.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- Grade 12/GED
- 6 months – 1 year warehouse experience.
Posting Close Date:June 25, 2023
As you prepare to submit your application, and cover letter if applicable, please highlight the achievements that demonstrate why you're a great candidate for this role.