New Job Coordinator, Business And Technology Development In Alberta
|Coordinator, Business and Technology Development|
Coordinator, Business and Technology Development
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : $101,739–$160,067 a year
Location : Alberta
If you are committed to public service, enjoy collaborating with others, share our values and have a desire to learn and grow, join The City of Calgary . City employees deliver the services, run the programs and operate the facilities which make a difference in our community. We support work-life balance, promote physical and psychological safety, and offer competitive wages, pensions, and benefits . Together we make Calgary a great place to make a living, a great place to make a life.
The City is committed to fostering a respectful, inclusive and equitable workplace which is representative of the community we serve. We welcome those who have demonstrated a commitment to upholding the values of equity, diversity, inclusion, anti-racism and reconciliation. Applications are encouraged from members of groups that are historically disadvantaged and underrepresented. Accommodations are available during the hiring process, upon request.
As the Coordinator of Business and Technology Development, you will be responsible for establishing the strategic agenda for parking services in Calgary. The role oversees identification and coordination of opportunities to grow the parking service and determine the software and system needs.
Primary duties include:
- Manage existing clients (internal and external) that Calgary Parking (CP) provides parking services for.
- Establish the guiding principles for ParkPlus and seek clients that are aligned with this vision.
- Represent Calgary Parking to external interested parties, and work on solutions for community issues.
- Liaise with Planning on parking policies for Calgary and provide parking policy expertise for the division.
- Work closely with the Calgary Parking leadership team on key initiatives and issues.
- Lead strategic and corporate planning with respect to the parking service.
- Determine parking prices, product offerings and promotions for facilities.
- Oversee on-street parking programs (in conjunction with Mobility Operations).
- Provide direction to the IT Software development team.
- Coordinate internal, external and Council requests and reporting for the parking service.
A degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Planning, Engineering or a related discipline with at least 8 years of progressive experience.
A valid Class 5 Driver's Licence (or provincial equivalent) and access to a personal vehicle for work.
Applicants must have experience in progressively senior roles, managing medium size teams.
Experience working in a government or parking operation is considered an asset.
Familiarity with managing application development is considered an asset.
You have demonstrated experience leading teams, coaching, mentoring, and developing others.
Successful applicants must provide proof of qualifications.
Business Unit: Mobility
Position Type: 1 Permanent
Location: 620 9 Avenue SW
Compensation: Level G $101,739 - 160,067 per annum
Days of Work: This position works a 5 day
work week earning 1 day off in a 3 week cycle.
Hours of work: Standard 35 hour work week
Apply By: June 19, 2023
Job ID #: 307375