New Job Client Executive In Alberta
Company : Bell Canada
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
Req Id: 411588
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
The Client Executive is responsible for growing technology solutions within our BBM clients and management of key clients existing revenue base, including products, services, contracts, orders, billing, and sales proposals. Successful candidates will receive a base salary and sales bonus.
- Develop a sales strategy based on BBM product strategy, your revenue objectives, and the client’s business objectives
- Attain revenue and profit objectives
- Drive the sales cycle from start to close
- Identify opportunities for revenue growth and business development
- Develop and deliver effective client proposals and presentations
- Engage and influence decision-makers within your client organization
- Lead RFP responses and create sales proposals
- Lead negotiations including contract terms, pricing, and service level commitments
- Prepare business cases and provide financial analysis to clients
- Build key relationships within your client organization (CIO, CFO, Director of IT, etc.)
- Keep up with industry news and provide insight into leadership and clients on emerging trends, competitive threats, and opportunities to deliver greater value
- University/Postgraduate degree preferred
- 5+ years of sales experience managing mid to large complex accounts in Technology and Telecommunications
- Possess a valid driver’s licence
- Demonstrated leadership and experience influencing key decision-makers
- Demonstrated track record of solution selling for complex, long term deals
- Results-oriented with a strong dedication to attaining sales target
- Technical knowledge in Security, Cloud, IOT, 5G and Mobility
- Strong presentation skills
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Alberta : Calgary
Work Arrangement: Hybrid
Application Deadline: 07/05/2023
For work arrangements that are ‘Hybrid’, successful candidates must be based in Canada and report to a set Bell office for a minimum of 3 days a week. Recognizing the importance of work-life balance, Bell offers flexibility in work hours based on the business needs.
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected].
Created: Canada, AB, Calgary
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.