New Job Bilingual Private Investment Counsel, Client Associate (English And Mandarin Or Cantonese) In Ontario
|Bilingual Private Investment Counsel, Client Associate (English and Mandarin or Cantonese)|
Bilingual Private Investment Counsel, Client Associate (English and Mandarin or Cantonese)
Company : HSBC
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
Opening up a world of opportunity.
We're a financial services organization serving more than 39 million customers across the globe through our Wealth & Personal Banking, Commercial Banking and Global Banking & Markets businesses.
We’re here to use our unique expertise, capabilities, breadth and perspectives to open up a world of new opportunities for our customers, our people and our communities.
Wealth and Personal Banking
We help clients to manage, protect and grow their wealth. We offer a range of services from personal banking, mortgages and loans to investment, savings and wealth management products. Our international network and breadth of expertise enables us to support individuals, families, business owners, investors and entrepreneurs around the world.
About the role
This posting will be recruiting 2 roles
The Bilingual Private Investment Counsel, Client Associate (English and Mandarin or Cantonese) will provide administrative, sales, marketing and client services support.
- Provide customer sales and service support in the management of all client accounts administered with HSBC Private Investment Counsel.
- Assisting Investment Counselors with the coordinating and arranging meetings with clients.
- Liaise with HSBC branches regarding Investment’s services and shared clients.
- Liaise with Middle Office and our custodian on incoming funds transfers and daily account information.
- Providing support to HSBC Bank of Canada branches responding to various inquiries and customer services issues.
- Providing a high standard of customer service responding to direct inquiries from HSBC Private Investment Counsel clients.
- Resolve to clients satisfaction issues relating to accounts, tax statements, etc.
- Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets.
- Work closely with the support team for seamless client servicing
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the HSBC brand.
- Quality control of client statements, production of client review packages, ad-hoc reports, , new accounts opening packages, and presentation materials.
- Maintaining proper records on client database (Telemagic); client notes.
- Ensure that all employees are aware of and effectively identify and manage applicable money laundering (ML), terrorist financing (TF), sanctions and reputational risks.
- Complete other responsibilities, as assigned. This role will be responsible for additional support responsibilities to assist the Operations Group within HSBC Private Investment Counsel, i.e., governance and controls as examples.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment managing work flow across different lines of businesses/departments
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Displaying good interpersonal skills
- Experience dealing with high net worth clients
- Previous experience in an investment area an advantage
- Self-starter with minimal direct supervision
- Fluency in English and MANDARIN or CANTONESE is required
- Not required but good to have: Canadian Securities Course (CSC) or Investment Funds in Canada (IFIC)
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
We encourage all Black people, Indigenous People of Canada and people with disabilities to self-identify in their applications. Please contact our Canada Careers mailbox ([email protected]) with any additional inquiries or for support and reasonable accommodations during the selection process.
If this is not the ideal role for you, we invite you to sign up here to our Talent Community so we can update you about job opportunities and career events in your area of interest. We are always looking for people with purpose and ambition who can help build the bank for the future.