New Job Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Private Contact Centre) In New Brunswick
|Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Private Contact Centre)|
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Private Contact Centre)
Company : Medavie Blue Cross
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New Brunswick
- Comprehensive health and dental plan that is 100% employer paid effective on your first day
- Monday to Friday shifts ending at 9pm ATL / No overnights / No weekends!
- We offer an extensive virtual paid training program ,ensuring you are prepared to take calls
- Opportunities for career development and advancement
- Emphasis on work life balance, providing wellness benefits, health resources and fitness center discounts
- 4% Short-Term Incentive Program which recognizes your contribution to our success.
Superstars on our team:
- Reply and support calls associated with coverage and payment inquiries relating to customers health care benefits, payment-related information, and other general inquiries
- Quickly assess and resolve any challenging situations and provide effective strategies to each caller
- Are committed to excellence in customer service and always aim for a first- call resolution
- You like helping people – this is non-negotiable
- You are a good communicator – through email and phone, you are clear, concise, and friendly
- Whatever it takes attitude, you like a new challenge every day
- Minimum Grade 12 Diploma with post-secondary education or equivalent work experience in customer service
- Ensure you can concentrate, have high attention to detail and be able to sit while using a computer and a headset for prolonged periods of time
- Those who have 2+ years with Contact Centre experience and enjoy this industry have proven to be very successful in our environment
- Strong technical aptitude – you can multitask and navigate between multiple software applications simultaneously while ensuring you continue to support the caller at the same time
- You can handle the good and challenging calls
- You are a problem-solving master; you understand the callers needs and learn quickly how to get the best results in any environment
- Training hours: Monday – Friday (8:30am – 4:30pm ATL)
- After training you will be provided with a schedule, working 7.5 hours a day, Monday-Friday, Evening shift to start.
- Our Centre’s support customers from coast-to-coast and our core hours are 8am – 9pm ATL/8am - 8pm EST
- We offer a shift-bid option twice a year (depending on business needs) where you will have the opportunity to select an alternate available shift within the core Contact Centre operating hours. This process is based on seniority.
- Ability to work independently in a virtual environment working remotely with coworkers and Leaders
- Experience working independently and autonomously in a virtual/remote environment will be considered an asset
- Private working area must have a locked door, secure locked perimeter doors,and a locked office space in a controllable environment
- You must have a secure, quiet, distraction-free work environment without any conflicting responsibilities during your scheduled work time
- You must always ensure your e-work space is secured before walking away
- You must connect to an approved home network with an internet provider
- Must be able to meet the minimum internet requirements of 6 Mbs download, 1 Mbs upload, and an unlimited data cap to be able to work remotely
- Wired Internet connection, capable of continuously supporting excellent call quality and high-speed response rate (Internet connection can be connected to modem through hard cable (not wireless)
- Your home office must have a DSL, Fiber, or Cable modem that can be hardwired, via an Ethernet cable, into the computer we send you. (Wifi connections are not compatible with our devices - Dial-up, Wireless, Mobile Hotspot, or Satellite internet service cannot be used)
- We will provide you with a computer, dual monitors, and a headset for this position. We also provide a webcam that is required to be used for training and team meetings.
Job Segment: Call Center, Customer Service Representative, Network, Telecom, Customer Service, Technology