New Job Accountant (Finance & Accounts) In Manitoba
|Accountant (Finance & Accounts)|
Accountant (Finance & Accounts)
Company : Municipality of Roblin
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Manitoba
The ideal candidate should be familiar with audits, invoices, budget preparations, managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable, accounts receivable, maintaining and analyzing the capital asset records in accordance with the Public Sector Accounting Board’s Standards for Tangible Capital Assets, maintaining files and records for same, tax roll and associated duties as well as payroll. You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
Under the direction of the Chief Administrative Officer, the successful candidate will perform a variety of accounting and computer duties. Therefore, this position requires a person that:
· has a post-secondary degree or diploma in accounting or minimum of five years accounting/bookkeeping experience;
· CPA designation or graduate of, or willing to enroll in, the Manitoba Municipal Administrators' course through the University of Manitoba;
· has strong computer skills and uses standard business software (including operating systems, word processing programs and databases) in a networked computer environment to produce clear, concise reports;
· possesses strong organizational skills;
· has effective oral and written communication skills; and
· is self-motivated, able to work with minimum supervision and able to work well with others.
Salary will be dependent upon qualifications and experience.
Please submit your resume and cover letter, including three references, and wage expectations.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Accounting: 5 years (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-06-30