New Job Urban Planner In Nova Scotia
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : $65,000–$75,000 a year
Location : Nova Scotia
CTQ Consultants is a new, dynamic, and rapidly growing Urban Planning, Civil Engineering, and Landscape Architecture firm in Nova Scotia.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Urban Planner to join our interdisciplinary team. If you are passionate about urban design, and creating impactful spaces, this is an excellent opportunity to make a difference in our communities.
What We're Looking For:
- A university degree in Architecture, Urban Design, or Urban Planning.
- 5 or more years of experience in urban design, placemaking, or related fields,
- Experience working with both public and private sector clients.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Vectorworks, Revit, Rhino, SketchUp, and/or 3D modeling skills for developing complex urban design concepts.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe Suite InDesign.
- Ability to convey ideas graphically through hand-drawn sketches.
CTQ Consultants Ltd. values and embraces applications from individuals with diverse abilities. We are committed to ensuring equal opportunities and will make every effort to accommodate and support individuals with diverse abilities throughout the entire recruitment and selection process.
We are ready to provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats, and communication support upon request.
If you need any accommodation during the application process, please reach out to our Recruitment team at our main office by calling 250-979-1221 or emailing [email protected]
At CTQ Consultants, we pride ourselves on our collaborative and innovative approach to urban planning and master planning. With a focus on developing sustainable, liveable, and vibrant places, we combine our expertise in landscape architecture, engineering, and urban planning to deliver exceptional outcomes. We work closely with governments, communities, organizations, and businesses to tackle projects of varying complexity and scale.
We love what we do, but we care just as much about how we work. Deep respect for our family of employees, our clients and the communities we serve guides us at every step.
What We Offer:
- A paid day off for your birthday
- Individual development plans and training opportunities
- Extended medical and dental package.
- RSP matching of 3% after the first year, increasing to 5% after 5 years.
- 3 weeks of vacation upon joining.
- Flexible work hours and the ability to set your own schedule while meeting client and team responsibilities.
- Opportunities for remote work as needed.
- Relocation assistance for the right candidate.
- Coverage of professional membership fees.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00-$75,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: In person