New Job Student Services Coordinator In Manitoba
|Student Services Coordinator|
Student Services Coordinator
Company : Academy of Learning Career College
Salary : $45,000–$50,000 a year
Location : Manitoba
Student Services Coordinator
Academy of Learning Career College is Canada’s Largest Private Career College Network. We offer uniquely developed, high-quality programs. Our programs have helped thousands of graduates achieve rewarding and successful careers. Academy of Learning is committed to providing our students with high quality curriculum and skills building to give them a competitive edge in the work force.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Answer calls in a professional manner.
- Email & verbal communication with customer, vendors and practicum placements.
- Manage employment/internship and placement processes.
- Responsible for communicating with the affiliated partners, and setting up of all placements to ensure smooth and seamless practicum intake.
- Manage student evaluations.
- Point person for all site visits and record checks.
- Monitor student performance and attendance.
- Student registration and admission process for qualified candidates.
- Manage Student Services and internship and career services.
- Monitor and collect A/R in a timely manner.
- Support to meet or exceed the standards of education mandated by the Ministry.
- Manage withdrawals, program transfers and refunds.
- Performs other duties/participates in special projects as assigned.
- Degree or diploma in education or business is an asset.
- Knowledge of the private college education sector and best practices in post-secondary education preferred.
- Strong communication and customer services skills and ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with students and team members.
- Ability to multitask and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed; objective-oriented with a high-level attention to detail.
- Knowledge and experience with Learning Management Systems an asset.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work with a team to achieve goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong computer skills and digital literacy skills.
- Ability to work in a diverse, inclusive environment.
A clear criminal records check and child abuse registry check.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 35 per week
Salary: $45,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Winnipeg, MB R2W 5J5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- relative: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person