New Job Store Supervisor In Saskatchewan
Company : CBRG
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Saskatchewan
KLEEN BEE was established in 1999, is very active in Prince Albert and area. We have knowledge and products for any individual and corporate customers. We are dedicated to private homes, businesses and institutions big and small. We look forward to supporting your needs for a clean and pleasant home, work environment or any place where serving the public is your business. We have a staff of five representatives who provide information, products, and services. Our staff continues to build on their expertise by researching and attending training sessions across North America to ensure continued excellence.
We offer strong commitment to future development and enrichment of the community by contributing our support and encouragement to the E.A. Rawlinson Arts Center, Prince Albert Exhibition, Children's Haven, Encounters with Canada, Prince Albert Catholic Education, SHARE and numerous other community partners and initiatives across northern Saskatchewan.
Location –Prince Albert.
Job Type – Full Time
Position: CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
The Customer Service Representative, under the direction of the Office Administrator, will primarily be responsible for processing quotations into orders, as well as be the main point of communication between Account Managers and various departments like the Warehouse, Plant, Purchasing, and Accounts Receivable. Customer Service is an integral part of the sales team which actively seeks out opportunities to give customers and Account Managers a better experience than they expect, or had the last time, by providing feedback and analysis to management, and iterating current processes.
- Ensure incoming quotations have all the essential information to generate an order and relay discrepancies to Account Managers\
- Co-ordinate information from various departments to answer client and Account Manager questions regarding Expected Ship Dates, Account Balances, and Order Status.
- Process quotations into orders. Log the processing journey of quotations and orders into the Order Log
- Maintain service level standard between Expected Ship Dates vs. Order Dates
- Know client information and history to enable strategic recommendations to Account Managers to improve sales revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Audit outgoing orders to ensure all orders are shipped and invoiced (Order Audit)
- Continuously learn about clients, products, and internal processes
- Generate sales and order reports for various departments to facilitate order fulfillment and strategic sales insights.
- Iterate internal processes to improve quality and service standards.
- Make customers and Account Managers feel valued through a positive and thorough approach.
- Greet customers over the phone or in person.
- Ability to analyze and interpret the needs of clients and offer the appropriate options, solutions, and resolutions required.
- Ability to quickly pick up new product and service knowledge and communicate that knowledge effectively to customers.
- Ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands.
- Demonstrated time management skills.
- High flexibility with strong interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse environment.