New Job Staffing Operations Coordinator In Saskatchewan
|Staffing Operations Coordinator|
Staffing Operations Coordinator
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : $24.11–$30.21 an hour
Location : Saskatchewan
Staffing Operations Coordinator - ADM022190
Employment Type : SGEU Term 9 months or more
Location(s) : SK-Rgna-Regina
Ministry : 033 Public Service Commission
Salary Range : $24.107 - $30.214 Hourly
Grade : SGEU.06.
Do you have impeccable spelling and grammar skills, and a keen eye for detail? Do you have a passion for delivering excellent client service?
The Staffing Operations, HR Pay Management Branch at the Public Service Commission's Human Resource Service Centre is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented and responsible Staffing Operations Coordinator join our team for a one-year term. The successful candidate will play a key role in support the delivery of staffing related activities by:
- Providing help-desk client support for our online job application and learning systems to candidates, hiring managers, and HR staff;
- Administering the re-employment lists by determining employee eligibility and priority, in accordance with provisions of collective bargaining agreements and the Public Service Act and Regulations;
- Communicating with employees and candidates to address concerns or questions, explain there rights and the process, and to obtain information required;
- Doing a preliminary screening of employee's on the re-employment list and referring them to Human Resource Consultants for consideration in appropriate positions;
- Proofread and posting all public service job opportunities to the Career Center using our online job application system, and to external media using various methods;
- Administering and facilitating the Criminal Record Check Program by determining the appropriate type of CRC required for a position being staffed, coordinating, tracking, and following up on candidates during the CRC process.
- Verifying and coding invoices and reconciling and allocating expenditures for payment;
- Providing advice/information to client's throughout the public service, and Human Resource professionals as to the interpret and application of related processes and legislation; and
- Administer the Government of Saskatchewan's Summer Student Program
- Running and distributing database reports to support the staffing process.
Our candidate of choice will be a strong problem-solver with excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will have knowledge of human resource policy, procedures, and systems including competency-based staffing, classification, and HR-related databases like Taleo and Learn. Attention to detail is one of your key strengths, as well.
You must have the ability to work effectively in a team environment, demonstrate initiative to undertake tasks independent, and maintain confidentiality and a professional demeanor when communicating with clients and stakeholders.
If you thrive on delivering great client service and you’re itching to fix the errors you just seen in this ad, then this job is for you! Before you click the “Apply Online” button, make note of what the errors are – we’ll be asking about them in the application.
We are committed to workplace diversity.
Hours of Work : A - SGEU Office 36 - one day off every two weeks
Criminal Record Check Requirement : The successful candidate shall be subject to a Criminal Record Check as a condition of employment
Number of Openings : 3
Closing Date: Jun 12, 2023, 12:59:00 AM