New Job Senior Tax Manager In Alberta
|Senior Tax Manager|
Senior Tax Manager
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
Are you passionate about making an impact?
Would you like to work for a forward-thinking technology company?
Partner with the best
As a Senior Tax Leader for Canada, your main responsibility is to analyze and reduce the company's tax liability across the globe, always ensuring compliance with international tax laws. You will be considered an expert in this field and will leverage your extensive experience to guide decision-making. Additionally, you will play a key role in knowledge management, actively organizing and sharing information on innovative strategies and best practices within the company.
As a Senior Tax Leader for Canada, you will be responsible for:
- Management of a team of people covering the full range of DAWs within the Tax family
- Providing advice and guidance to functional management or business functions on approaches, projects and programs in the functional area or affecting the business organization and ways of working.
- Handling communication with direct colleagues and the business about approaches and methods for solving complex problems
- Leading design and implementation of projects
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Have a minimum of 5 additional years of experience in Tax Management
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have effective interpersonal and leadership skills
- Be able to analyze and resolve problems
- Be able to coordinate several projects simultaneously
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.