New Job Senior Administrative Assistant - Thp Solutions In Ontario
|Senior Administrative Assistant - THP Solutions
Senior Administrative Assistant - THP Solutions
Company : Trillium Health Partners
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
Trillium Health Partners (THP) is one of the largest community-based acute care facilities in Canada. Comprised of the Credit Valley Hospital, the Mississauga Hospital and the Queensway Health Centre, Trillium Health Partners serves the growing and diverse populations of Mississauga, West Toronto and surrounding communities and is a teaching hospital affiliated with the University of Toronto.
Our Mission: A New Kind of Health Care for a Healthier Community
Our Values: Compassion, Excellence, Courage
Our Goals: Quality, Access, Sustainability
Our Enablers: People, Education, Innovation, Research
This position reports directly to the VP, Institute for Better Health and will support the THP Solutions Portfolio. A high performance, self-motivated individual with exceptional organizational and administrative skills and demonstrated commitment to customer service will excel in this position. You possess the ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment and are able to disseminate complex information quickly in order to maintain effective working relationships with the Chief of Clinical Innovation, VP IBH and Directors across the division and all internal and external stakeholders. You are proactive, dynamic and able to anticipate the needs of those you support.
- Organizes, coordinates and prioritizes daily activities for the VP IBH including detailed daily calendar management, scheduling meetings and day to day administrative oversight;
- Provides calendar management for the Director of Innovation and Partnerships, IBH and the Medical Director of THP Solutions.
- Prepares and edits executive level communications, briefing notes and PowerPoint presentations;
- On behalf of the VP IBH, requests and tracks deliverables from direct reports and support services;
- Supports meetings and committees as requested including preparing and executing meeting materials, taking minutes, tracking action items and all aspects of meeting preparation, i.e. room booking and set up, catering and media support;
- Coordinates yearly performance reviews within portfolio;
- Manages and monitors payroll reports, tracks vacations as required and completes monthly expense reports for the VP IBH and THP Solutions as needed;
- Manages supplies and equipment ordering, invoicing and securing of approvals from management;
- Responsible for device management within the department, including, but not limited to phones, mobile devices, computers, copiers and laptops;
- Manages and tracks document and contract approval and sign-off processes for the VP IBH and THP Solutions as applicable;
- Liaises with members of senior leadership and various departments of the hospital as necessary;
- Establishes and maintains effective partnerships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with management, program leadership, professional staff and staff across the organization;
- Other duties and special projects to support the programs within the portfolio may be assigned from time to time;
- Regular full time position, with flexibility to work outside of regular business hours to meet stakeholder needs as necessary;
- Provides coverage support to the Executive Assistant to the Chief of Clinical Innovation; travel between all three sites of Trillium Health Partners is required.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in healthcare environments such as hospitals, government or private sector required.
- Excellent organizational, time management skills with demonstrated ability to multi task and prioritize tasks effectively
- Superior analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Effective interpersonal communications skills and ability to successfully build relationships with senior leaders, scientists, frontline clinicians and business partners.
- Internal Candidates who believe they possess the necessary qualifications and experience for this position and who have been in their current position for at least six (6) months are encouraged to apply.
Internal Candidates who believe they possess the necessary qualifications and experience for this position and who have been in their current position for at least six (6) months are encouraged to apply.
To pursue this career opportunity, please visit our website: www.trilliumhealthpartners.ca
Trillium Health Partners is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a healthy, safe and respectful environment for healing, based on our values compassion, excellence and courage. To be Better Together, we commit to fostering a respectful workplace culture that promotes a safe and supportive environment for everyone who provides care, supports care-giving, receives care or visits the hospital.
Trillium Health Partners is identified under the French Language Services Act.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.