New Job Scotiamcleod Administrative Associate - Toronto Plaza In Ontario
|ScotiaMcLeod Administrative Associate - Toronto Plaza|
ScotiaMcLeod Administrative Associate - Toronto Plaza
Company : Scotiabank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
Requisition ID: 177561
As a cornerstone business within Scotia Wealth Management®, ScotiaMcLeod has earned a reputation for integrity based on service excellence and trusted investment advice. Our advisors and teams pride themselves on exploring innovative approaches to protecting and growing their clients' assets.
When you join ScotiaMcLeod, you’ll be empowered to deliver Enriched Thinking®, a unique approach that incorporates your client’s thinking, as well as our thinking, to drive results. You’ll work with a team of specialists to deliver a client-centric approach to wealth management, enabling you to consider all the facets of your client’s life, family and business. With a focus on total wealth planning, and wealth specialists to help you deliver on this unique value proposition, you’ll be enabling clients to see not just the big picture, but all the little ones too.
As an Administrative Associate, you will assist an established Wealth Advisor in providing exceptional client support and day-to-day trading administration of their business.
Is this role right for you? In this role you will:
- Provide and maintain a high level of customer service and effectively build working relationships with business partners
- Execute client trades and remain up-to-date with all regulatory rules and trading activities as it relates to client accounts
- Investigate and resolve issues, escalating to the Advisor when appropriate
- Prepare tax packages, year end checklists, documents for client meetings and financial planning
- Utilize Microsoft Office Suite of Products, Charles River (trading platform), Salesforce (CRM) and other related software, applications & resources to support the business
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role? We’d love to work with you if you have:
- Experience working in banking industry, preferably within full-service brokerage
- Completed IIROC licenses and registered as an Investment Representative
- Solid understanding of industry and firm’s compliance regulations & requirements
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and a keen attention to detail
What’s in it for you?
- A rewarding career path and support towards your professional development and growth
- In-depth training and coaching to help you succeed in the role
- Competitive compensation package along with flexible benefits, performance bonus, and Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Be a part of and contribute to a culture of inclusion, diversity, and potential
- 15 months to complete IIROC courses (CSC, CPH and IRT) if currently unlicensed.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.