New Job Sales Representative In Saskatchewan
Company : CBRG
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Saskatchewan
KLEEN BEE was established in 1999, is very active in Prince Albert and area. We have knowledge and products for any individual and corporate customers. We are dedicated to private homes, businesses and institutions big and small. We look forward to supporting your needs for a clean and pleasant home, work environment or any place where serving the public is your business. We have a staff of five representatives who provide information, products, and services. Our staff continues to build on their expertise by researching and attending training sessions across North America to ensure continued excellence.
Location –Prince Albert.
Job Type – Full Time
Position: Sales Representative
Salary plus commission
Freshers can apply, and training will be provided. (New Immigrants are welcome)
- Client/Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
- Greet customers and discuss type, quality, and quantity of merchandise or services required.
- Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge.
- Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Generate customer sales through cold calling and networking.
- Promote sales to existing clients.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers
- Adapt communication style in order to deliver information effectively to a range of individuals.
- Take orders from clients and prepare products for purchase.
- Draw up sales agreements for approval of purchaser and seller.
- Build and maintain ongoing awareness of new products and services, competitor activities, and other research.
- Handle customer complaints as they arise, escalating to the appropriate individual as deemed necessary.
- Keep up-to-date records on sales calls, customer contacts, and details of meetings in a timely manner in the format required.
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Strong organization and planning skill
- Proven communication skills – Verbal and written.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Willingness to learn and able to work independently.