New Job Renovation Carpenter In Manitoba
Company : Prairie Home Specialists - Renovations
Salary : $22–$26 an hour
Location : Manitoba
Seeking level 2-3 carpenters to help on residential and private job site renovations. The qualified candidate will work with other carpenters/helpers on-site.
Prairie Home Specialists is a growing renovations and rental company that takes pride in restoring homes into beautiful places to live for high-quality customers.
The candidate will be required to do the following: - work independently and as a team - assist with the renovation of homes - be dependable, punctual, hardworking and highly motivated - experience is required - please be able to work at different houses around the city. Must be able to provide own means of transportation to and from job sites, not located on bus routes.
We offer a flexible work schedules and competitive wages. Tool benefits are offered to full-time employees.
On-site work will include:
1. Reading and interpreting architectural blueprints, diagrams, and plans.
2. Determining the type and amount of material required for each project and communicating with project manager.
3. Transporting the materials and equipment to each work site.
4. Framing, following floor plans and blue prints to meet project needs
5. Install moulding and trim finishing throughout home projects
6. Construct and install building frameworks, including walls, floors, and doorframes
7. Inspect and replace damaged framework or other structures and fixtures
8. Measure, cut, and shape wood, plastic, and other materials
9. Home demo work;
10. Installing Kitchens, bathrooms, flooring, painting, etc.
11. Drywall, mud/tape;
12. Using a wide variety of tools;
13. Installing windows, exterior and interior doors;
14. Other duties that may be assigned.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested please respond to this post. Please provide a brief description about yourself, a brief background of experience, and a resume.
Process of full-time employment is as follows:
1. A week of employment to test skill competency in several areas of renovations to determine suitability and wages;
2. If successful in step one a full-time contract work for agreed upon timeframe will be offered;
3. If successful with step two, a full-time salaried employment with benefits will be offered.
If you’re interested please apply at:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00-$26.00 per hour
- Automobile allowance
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Renovations: 1 year (preferred)
- Drivers licence (required)
Willingness to travel:
- 50% (preferred)
Work Location: On the road