New Job Registered Psychologist/Registered Social Worker In Saskatchewan
|Registered Psychologist/Registered Social Worker|
Registered Psychologist/Registered Social Worker
Company : New Earth Therapy
Salary : $80–$99 an hour
Location : Saskatchewan
New Earth Therapy is hiring a Registered Psychologist, Registered Social Worker, Clinical Counsellor or other related designation for a contract position at our New Earth Therapy - Saskatoon location. New Earth Therapy is a private practice that provides individual counselling, psychedelic integration therapy, Health Canada Special Access Program approved Psilocybin and MDMA Assisted Psychotherapy, Kambo, Breathwork, Naturopathic Medicine and more. We work from a holistic perspective and specialize in non-ordinary states of consciousness.
About this position:
New Earth is looking for therapists to join our quickly growing team. This position would include individual therapy for adult clients, with the potential to provide psychedelic integration therapy with appropriate training. This is a contract therapist position, with part-time hours to start and the potential for full-time hours. This position offers flexibility in hours, and allows you to choose your own schedule. The majority of the work is done in-person, therefore remote applicants will not be considered at this time.
- Registered Psychologist (provisional psychologists welcome to apply), Registered Social Worker or other designation with a Masters level of education
- Thorough understanding and adherence to your governing body’s ethical guidelines
- Proof of personal liability insurance
- Additional training in one of: Somatic Experiencing, Compassionate Inquiry, Emotion Focused Therapy (EFT) or similar is considered a strong asset
- Interest in psychedelic or non-ordinary states of consciousness is ideal
- Client-centered, with a trauma informed approach to therapy
- Compassionate, warm, approachable and collaborative
- Ability to establish and maintain rapport with clients
- Eagerness to learn and gain skills in psychedelic assisted therapy
- Comfortable with a collaborative team approach
- Minimum 2 years of experience in individual therapy, specifically focused on addressing and supporting common mental health conditions, such as depression, anxiety, trauma, etc.
- Working knowledge of a holistic approach to therapy.
- Provide therapeutic intervention for individual clients
- Participate in inter-disciplinary meetings and collaborative meetings
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to maintain a client caseload and maintain appropriate client files per New Earth standards.
- Ability to manage your own time and schedule.
- Provide both in person and virtual therapy sessions.
- Participate in ongoing professional development
What we provide:
- Opportunity to be a part of a pioneering movement to transform mental health care in Saskatchewan and Canada
- In house psychedelic integration training when appropriate
- A furnished office space
- Full time administrative assistant
- A collaborative team environment with other therapists and holistic practitioners
- In-house referrals, when available
- Promotion on our website and social media
- Online booking for individual clients
- Flexible hours and the ability to create your own schedule
- Competitive salary split
If interested in this position, please forward your resumes with cover letter and references. Accepting applications until suitable candidates are found.
We thank you for your interest in the position, however we will only be able to contact those who are selected for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $80.00-$99.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Master's Degree (preferred)
- therapy: 2 years (preferred)
- license with your regulatory body (required)
Work Location: In person