New Job Regional Director Of Health Services In Quebec
|Regional Director of Health Services|
Regional Director of Health Services
Company : Cogir
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Every day, our passionate team makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
The regional director of health services acts as a resource person for care for a certain number of private seniors' residences in a given territory.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accompany the RSS in emergency situations (outbreak / family complaint / difficulty with the CIUSS)
- Act within the regional health services team for various mandates (e.g. inspections, training, make support plans according to the shortcomings visualized
- Assess working methods and schedules of health service personnel
- Ensure a presence at CIUSS meetings
- Ensure a presence in the residence to ensure the proper functioning of the care units
- Ensure compliance with both professional and corporate standards
- Ensure compliance with the application of the Regulation respecting the certification of private residences for seniors in residences within its territory
- Ensure follow-up on the monthly documents and follow-ups that the RSS must complete
- Ensure the quality of services provided by health service employees
- Maintain, in collaboration with the Senior Director, the updating of documents according to the directives of the ministry.
- Make recommendations for improving operations to the DGs or the DR
- Participate in any other related task required by your immediate supervisor.
- Support the Senior Director of Health Services in her duties
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5 years of experience as a licensed practical nurse or nurse (mandatory)
- Member of the Order of Nurses and Auxiliary Nurses of Quebec (OIIAQ) or the Order of Nurses of Quebec (OIIQ)
- One year experience in geriatrics
- Three years experience in nursing management
- Experience in human resources management, an asset
- Be able to travel to the various private residences for seniors within the Greater Montreal area
- Knowledge of retirement homes, a major asset
- Knowledge of SyMO software is a strong asset.
- Mileage reimbursement
- Group insurance
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Stimulating challenges, up to your ambitions!
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
Permanent: Full Time