New Job Regional Administrative Specialist In British Columbia
|Regional Administrative Specialist|
Regional Administrative Specialist
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : British Columbia
Requisition ID: 177739
Cost Centre: MD Management Limited
We are committed to investing in our employees and helping you continue your career at Scotiabank.
MD Management Limited, a division of Scotia Wealth Management, has an exciting opportunity for a talented, enthusiastic, and client-focused Regional Administrative Specialist to join our team.
As a Regional Administrative Specialist, you will be responsible for providing administrative and operational support to Financial Consultants and Portfolio Managers.
This is a temporary role.
Is this role right for you? In this role you will:
- Process documentation requests and input transaction requests as directed by Financial Consultants
- Partner with Financial Consultants and Portfolio Managers in booking client meetings
- Respond effectively to all inquiries from current and prospective clients concerning MD products and services
- Respond to last minute requests from Financial Consultants during client meetings
- Maintain a follow-up system for inquiries, complaints, and problem resolution, ensuring that established MD service standards are being met in a timely manner
- Provide support and participate in the research and resolution of client issues
- Complete file preparation for Financial Consultants and Portfolio Managers in advance of client meetings
- Prepare and process new account documentation as required
- Update the database for all client contact, ensuring that all client information & notes are recorded correctly
- Maintain monthly compliance related tasks as required
- Liaise with accountants and third parties as required
- Prepare business correspondence to clients and third parties
- Participate in projects as required
- Provide reception coverage and general office duties
The Must Haves:
- Community college diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
- 2 years’ experience in an administrative or clerical position, preferably within the financial services industry
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Windows and its applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and MS Outlook
- Working knowledge of CRM2
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC) & Conduct and Practice Handbook (CPH) are considered assets
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role? – We’d love to work with you if you have:
- A dedication to client service
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Initiative and are resourceful
- An ability to work independently or effectively within a team
- An ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast- paced environment
- An ability to effectively manage change
- A focus on achieving results
What’s in it for you?
- We are big proponents of life-work integration and provide the flexibility and tools to achieve such.
- We believe an inclusive and diverse work environment makes for happy and productive employees.
- We recognize the importance of well-being and offer programs and benefits to support and sustain the mental and physical health of our employees and their families.
- We know that financial security is important to you and we’re here to help – competitive salaries and incentive programs, a defined contribution pension plan and an employee share option purchase program.
- We realize time away to recharge is a non-negotiable – we offer a generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure with MD. Our team environment ensures you’re able to take time off without worrying about your clients.
- We understand that cost-effective banking solutions mean more money in your pocket – through our partnership with Scotia, we offer a variety of preferred banking, credit card, mortgage and home/auto insurance options and discounts.
- We love discounts. Through the WorkPerks program, as an employee of MD you’ll have access to thousands of discounts with various vendors across Canada.
Location(s): Canada : British Columbia : Kelowna
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.