New Job Psychologist In New Brunswick
Company : Lifemark Health Group
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New Brunswick
Psychologist – Lifemark Health Group, Provincial Mental Health Programs & Services
Location: Moncton, NB
Are you a passionate psychologist looking to belong to a supportive, collaborative community to implement our bold vision to optimize the benefit of mental health services to diverse audiences from prevention to intervention? If so, join Lifemark Health Group and grow with us as we build provincial teams in support of our national mental health strategy.
Build a career while making a difference
You belong here if you value being able to leverage your psychological competencies as a trusted subject-matter expert to apply evidence-based and process expertise to meaningful step-care mental health programs across the mental health continuum (prevention, monitoring and intervention).
You will provide top quality whole-person care using your client-centered bio-psycho-social approach with both interdisciplinary rehabilitation teams (i.e., physiotherapy, kinesiology, occupational therapy, vocational rehab specialist, case coordinators) and interdisciplinary mental health teams (psychologists, psychotherapists, counsellors, social workers, occupational therapists).
Your work will make a difference to the lives Canadian Veterans, whose service-related health conditions limits their functioning in civilian life, as well as to employees in organizations focused on workplace health, and insured employees and private payers reaching out on their own for support for their mental health concerns.
Lifemark Health Group has an award winning culture
Lifemark Health Group is a Canadian leader in community healthcare, workplace health and wellness and medical assessment services. With over 20 years of service excellence, Lifemark Health Group is a comprehensive and trusted health provider with 3 million patient visits annually, employing over 5,000 highly trained clinicians, medical experts and team members.
Lifemark is passionate about enriching the health of Canadians through movement and progression towards individual goals. Lifemark's commitment to health and wellness extends beyond patient care, to the entire team, as evidenced through an award-winning culture where our values are more than just words on a page.
You will find purpose in this role by:
- Developing new mental health program content for the unique needs of various client groups
- Leveraging novel approaches to the delivery of mental health services, including adjunct digital therapeutics
- Bringing your unique assessment competencies to a range of applications, from pre-employment suitability assessments for high-risk occupations to diagnostic assessments to guide treatment and psycho-social resource building
- Delivering individual and group treatment for conditions including anxiety, trauma, depression, somatic complaints, substance misuse, adjustment and interpersonal issues within the person’s psycho-social context
- Consulting with other mental health service team members and clinical interdisciplinary teams
- Contributing to in-house training sessions and interdisciplinary case discussions
- Contributing to program outcome evaluations at the provincial and national level
Education and licensure
- Master’s Degree or Ph.D. in Psychology from an accredited university
- Current registration with the College of Psychologist of New Brunswick (Adult: Clinical, Rehabilitation and/or Neuropsychology)
- Individual professional liability insurance required at time of employment
- Conducting psychological assessments with adults for various goals, including treatment planning
- Providing various evidence-based treatments grounded in cognitive-behavioral approaches
- Developing and evaluating mental health programs is considered an asset
- Working in interdisciplinary teams and with third party payers is considered an asset
- Utilizing telehealth/virtual care methods is considered an asset
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work both autonomously and as part of interdisciplinary teams
- Efficient with required clinical documentation
- Able to manage a diverse caseload within dynamic work setting
- Demonstrated work ethics, integrity, reliability, maturity, and flexibility
Apply today! Visit www.lifemark.ca/careers for more information
Lifemark promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of the following groups: Indigenous peoples, Newcomers to Canada, and Visible minorities.