New Job People & Culture - Administrator, Hrim In Ontario
|People & Culture - Administrator, HRIM|
People & Culture - Administrator, HRIM
Company : Aritzia
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
The mission of the HR Information Management Department is to support our people through centralizing and delivering people information.
Aritzia is growing and our HR Information Management Department is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of the team responsible for driving effective people decisions through accurate and reliable people information. As the HRIM Administrator, you will support in ensuring effective execution of day-to-day people transactions while providing high-quality customer service to all employees. With the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless – from a rewarding career in HRIM to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the HRIM Administrator, you will:
- Support in processing people information accurately and efficiently
- Support in preparing employment-related contracts and documentation
- Support in safeguarding and securely providing people information
- Support in providing secure and reliable people information
The HRIM Administrator has:
- The skills and/or education that are an asset to perform in the role, including experience using MS Office and an interest in Human Resource Management
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners.
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the-art equipment and custom classes
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.