New Job Online Communications And Products Analyst In Yukon
|Online Communications and Products Analyst|
Online Communications and Products Analyst
Company : Yukon Government
Salary : $76,874–$89,135 a year
Location : Yukon
Environment – who we are
We are trusted environmental stewards, working with our colleagues, stakeholders and the public, to keep the Yukon healthy and sustainable.
Our priorities are to:
- Keep the air, land and water clean
- Manage the territory’s wildlife responsibly
- Support wildlife viewing and on the land opportunities
- Advance reconciliation
- Build and support climate resilience
- Be trusted environmental stewards
Who we’re looking for – maybe it’s you
Are you a passionate communicator and content crafter? Do you have social media and web management experience? Are you interested in joining a fun and dynamic team? As a member of the Communications and Public Engagement Branch, you will provide exceptional client service, and support the department by interacting and communicating with the public, key stakeholders and departmental staff on a wide variety of communications projects and issues.
As the Online Communications and Products Analyst, you will produce online and print materials that meet corporate standards, are tailored to the needs of the public or client groups and promote our programs and services. You also manage the department’s social media accounts and internal and external websites and content. We are seeking an individual who keeps client service at the forefront, pays attention to the details, and takes initiative. We deliver quality products and advice and we are looking for the right person to join our team.
Still have questions about this position? Please contact Brittanee Stewart, Director, Communications and Public Engagement at 867-332-0219 or [email protected]
Please submit your resume clearly demonstrating how you meet the following qualifications. Please note selection for further consideration will be based solely on the information you provide in your application. Please provide clear examples of the essential qualification. For more information, please see www.employment.gov.yk.ca/resume.html.
- Post-secondary education in communications, journalism, marketing, or related discipline
- Experience researching, developing and implementing communication and marketing strategies, methods and products
- Experience producing, publishing and maintaining websites and content
- Experience engaging and advising client groups on projects/initiatives and providing recommendations
- Experience managing social media accounts on a variety of channels
Candidates who have education, training, and/or experience equivalent to the essential qualifications listed above may be equally considered.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Suitability:
Candidates should have and may be assessed on:
- Excellent writing, editing and proof-reading skills in Microsoft and social media
- Ability to deliver client-focused services and products
- Ability to prioritize, manage stress, take initiative and thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills, self-awareness and ability to accept feedback and work collaboratively with others
- Ability to develop, implement, and evaluate effective communication strategies, tools and products and work proactively and responsively with media
- Ability to influence others and execute public engagement and outreach work
- Ability to comprehensively and critically assess challenges, while paying attention to details and accuracy
- Ability to manage complex projects with a broad range of clients
We support balancing personal and professional needs through comprehensive benefits, the ability to build your professional skills through learning and developmental opportunities, and flexible work and leave options.
There’s no best way to tell you why Yukon is an amazing place to live and work but you can see some of what our Territory has to offer here:
- Working at the Yukon Government
- Explore Whitehorse
- Travel Yukon