New Job Officer, Corporate Security In Ontario
|Officer, Corporate Security|
Officer, Corporate Security
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : $50,428–$63,035 a year
Location : Ontario
The Canadian Air Transport Security Authority (CATSA) has one (1) fixed-term opportunity until March 31, 2025 within the Facilities and Corporate Security department at CATSA HQ.
This position represents an opportunity for career-driven individuals seeking a position within an organization that inspires growth and promotes excellence to make a difference and contribute to CATSA’s unique culture as it strives to excel in air transport security.
Why is CATSA a great fit for you?
CATSA is world leader in aviation security and screening with a mandate to protect the public. A Crown corporation, it features a mix of public service and private sector diverse backgrounds in which is reflective of the varied background of its employees. CATSA encourages innovation and creativity and offers a healthy and diverse workplace where employees work in an environment where they can be their true selves and feel energized and proud.
If you are a motivated professional seeking a position within a multifunctional and collaborative environment and you are looking for the next great adventure, CATSA is the place for you!
Summary of responsibilities:
The Officer, Corporate Security is responsible for supporting the Corporate Security team with the administration and implementation of the applicable Security Program in accordance with all applicable security policies, directives, regulations, and instructions. The Officer, Corporate Security performs all other duties and responsibilities related to the position as required, including physical security.
What you need to succeed
To qualify for the position, you must have:
- Successful completion of a college diploma in security, emergency management, information management or other related field of study.
- One (1) to two (2) years work experience in a security-related role.
- Experience conducting internal and external coordination.
- Experience providing recommendations and solutions towards positive organizational change.
This position is best suited to individuals with the following skills and abilities:
- Must have excellent organizational skills, and the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and efficiently.
- Possess a customer service orientation.
- Tact, diplomacy, and discretion.
Valuable skills include:
Specific work requirements
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Ability to travel as required
- A bility to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance
How to apply:
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this position, please click on the following link to submit your application before May 21, 2023 by 11:59pm EST.
- Please note that candidates that meet all the position requirements, including the language profile, will be given first consideration however, we invite all interested candidates to submit their applications;
- While we appreciate all the candidates’ interest, only those being considered in the process will be contacted;
- CATSA will use this opportunity to establish a candidate pool that may be used to staff permanent or fixed-term positions with similar responsibilities and qualifications;
CATSA is dedicated to an inclusive selection process and work environment. If you require an accommodation, please advise the Human Resources representative when you are invited to meet with us regarding this employment opportunity.
Inclusion & Diversity
As an employer committed to a diverse workforce, we encourage candidates in designated groups - women, visible minorities, Aboriginal persons and persons with disabilities - to apply and self-identify by answering the questions on the online application form.