New Job Messenger/Van Driver In Quebec
Company : Kativik Regional Government
Salary : $36,454 a year
Location : Quebec
The Kativik Regional Government (KRG), a supra municipal body with jurisdiction over the territory
located north of the 55th parallel, is now looking for a self-motivated and dynamic individual interested
in joining the KRG to work in the capacity of:
PERMANENT FULL TIME POSITION
will be responsible but not limited to the specific duties:
• Be at the airport for all scheduled flights in which KRG employees or consultants are travelling;
- Responsible for the daily pick up and local distribution of all mail for KRG offices. As well as the
- Attending to errands as needed for the delivery of KRG programs and services;
- Assist with the organizing and implementing of special events;
- Responsible for the regular cleaning and basic inspections of the KRG passenger van (check oil,
- Assist with basic building custodial duties as required (garbage removal, empty exterior ashtrays,
- Any other related tasks.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license;
- Must be able to do heavy lifting from time to time;
- Basic computer knowledge;
- Ability to work nights and/or weekends occasionally.
Place of work: Kuujjuaq
Salary: Min. $36,454 yearly, Max. $57,408 yearly (E 4)
Other benefits: Cost-of-living differential: minimum $8 500 annually;
Food allowance: minimum $3 707 annually;
Annual leave trips: maximum of 3, per person, annually;
Simplified Pension Plan;
Vacation: 20 days annually;
Statutory holidays: 19 days including 10 during the Christmas period.
Please submit your résumé to:
Kativik Regional Government
P.O. Box 9
Kuujjuaq (Québec) J0M 1C0
Fax: (819) 964-2975
E-mail: [email protected]
- An employee is entitled to receive at least the Northern benefits allocated to an employee without dependants.
The KRG is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with this and with the James Bay and Northern
Québec Agreement, conditions may vary to promote the employment of Inuit candidates.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.