New Job Marketing Coordinator In New Brunswick
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : $4,154–$5,810 a month
Location : New Brunswick
Department of Tourism, Heritage and Culture
Who we are
Join the New Brunswick Arts and Culture team! We are privileged to work with New Brunswick's talented an innovative artists and creative industries while providing meaningful and challenging work. Imagine being able to experience the province's vibrant arts and culture scene all while contributing and expanding knowledge and access to this New Brunswick industry every day.
The Arts and Culture branch works collaboratively with stakeholders and industry members to support, promote, and grow this sector while encouraging New Brunswickers and visitors to discover arts and culture products, activities and experiences.
What you will do
Reporting to the Arts and Culture branch, the successful candidate will be:
- Developing and implementing arts and culture marketing plans and social media calendars
- Developing the image and footage bank, in collaboration with the artsculturenb team
- Generating analytics reporting on web-based marketing campaigns
- Monitoring, managing, and updating artsculturenb websites and social platforms content which includes Facebook and Instagram through creative and thoughtful direction approach including planning, creating/writing, posting, and reporting on organic content
- Responding to comments and questions that are submitted online
- Ensuring artsculturenb brand guidelines are adhered to
- Growing the "artsculturenb" brand through strategic community management and targeting key growth audiences
- Building relationships and collaborating with arts and culture partners and tourism marketing specialists for social media integration
- Other related duties as required
- Office location: Marysville Place, Fredericton
- Office layout: Open offices
- Standard hours of work: Monday - Friday, 8:15 am - 4:30 pm
- Work flexibility outside of normal hours and travel throughout the province may be required
Who you are
You are someone who gets things done. You are fluent in digital marketing and media and have great knowledge of trends of various social platforms. You possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, are self-motivated and can think on your feet. You have a respect for safety. Collaboration and inclusivity drive your actions
Your attitude, skills and interests are just as important as your area of study. We are looking for diverse backgrounds that bring a combination of the following:
Need to have
- A University degree in Marketing, journalism, Communication, Graphic Design, and photography or a related field and a minimum of four (4) years of related work experience
- Thorough knowledge and experience working with various computer software programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Canva, Photoshop, Trello)
- Experience in photography/videography
- Demonstrated journalism, media relations, sales, and marketing skills to design, develop and present information to wide variety of people
- Valid class 5 driver's license as issued by the Province of New Brunswick
- An equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered
- Written and spoken competence in English and French is required
Nice to have
- Experience in the arts and culture industry
- General knowledge of role and management of Arts Culture NB
- Experience in fostering relationships with non-governmental agencies
- Experience in preparing external communication and briefing notes
- Experience in developing community partnerships and initiatives
$2,077.00 to $2,905.00 bi-weekly (Pay Band 4)
What can GNB offer you?
- Comprehensive benefits package and the Public Service Shared Risk Pension Plan
- Opportunities for career growth, professional development and training
- Free access to Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) and services
- 1 paid Volunteer Day per year to give back to your community
- 1.25 days/month of paid vacation
Providing a safe workplace for all. Your health and safety are important to us. GNB has implemented preventative measures across the organization to ensure your health and safety.
How to apply
We encourage applicants to apply on-line, by e-mail to [email protected] or by mail at the following address by May 29th, 2023, indicating competition number R18-2023/24-18. This competition may be used to fill future vacancies at the same level.
Department of Tourism, Heritage and Culture
Human Resource Branch
Marysville Place, 4th floor
P.O. Box 6000, Fredericton, NB E3B 5H1
We thank all those who apply, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities in which we live and serve. We encourage and support applications from Aboriginals, persons with disabilities, and members of visible minority groups. Candidates registered with the Equal Employment Opportunity Program and veterans, who are among the most qualified, will be given preference at the time of selection.
Check out what it is like to work at the Government of New Brunswick, where we are working together as One Team One GNB to improve the lives of New Brunswickers every day!