New Job Manager, Audit - Entreprise In Quebec
|Manager, Audit - Entreprise|
Manager, Audit - Entreprise
Company : KPMG
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Are you a talented and proven leader who motivates teams and provides exceptional customer service?
KPMG is looking for Managers to join our dynamic team Downtown Montreal! Our teams of professionals help our clients manage risk so they can focus on their core business. By intimately understanding each client’s business, we convert information into insights to uncover hidden opportunities to improve client efficiency and performance.
As part of the management team, you will be required to lead KPMG's assurance teams and ensure the correct accounting practices and methodologies are applied to our clients. Clients will look to you to add value to their business and their family affairs thoughout the year. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career servicing some of our prestigious and most exciting clients in the market. Join a winning team who enjoys collaborating with entrepreneurs and advise them on all aspects of their business!
What makes you stand out:
- You are motivated individual who is able to take initiative and takes the time to understand what is expected of them.
- You are comfortable working through ambiguity.
- You are team-oriented and thrive in working within a collaborative and continuously evolving environment.
- You have a positive attitude and outlook and inspire others.
- Oversee and manage various client assurance and tax engagements
- Manage engagements from planning to completion of statements and other deliverables
- Counsel, train and mentor assurance staff
- Working with clients and partners through complex issues to come up with appropriate solutions that meet your clients` needs
- Apply KPMG's assurance and accounting practices/methodologies on client engagements
- Canadian CPA designation.
- 5+ years of experience working with a public practice accounting firm.
- Strong knowledge of Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises (ASPE) and Canadian corporate and personal tax
- Previous experience advising clients on day-to-day tax matters
- Previous experience with Audits, Reviews and Compilation Engagements
- Excellent client service skills with an aptitude to understand the clients' business to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Ability to manage conflicting demands and priorities is derived from your dedication and motivation to achieve high standards of client service
- Proven background of building a client base and adding revenue is an asset (not required)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, to ensure communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong team player and have meticulous attention to detail
- Professional accounting firm experience is a must
- Demonstrated ability to leverage staff through effective delegation and demonstrate strong leadership qualities
- Strong mentoring and performance management skills
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business.
Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada’s Benefits and well-being, click here.
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at [email protected].
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at cafmcdnhrsthotli[email protected] or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.