New Job Learning Innovation Advisor In Prince Edward Island
|Learning Innovation Advisor|
Learning Innovation Advisor
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : $60,000–$80,000 a year
Location : Prince Edward Island
Learning Innovation Advisor
Who We Are
The Canadian Police Knowledge Network (CPKN) is an extensive collaborative network operating as a not-for-profit with a vision of ‘Driving excellence in policing professional development’. Established in 2004, CPKN has since evolved to earn its standing as a trusted, reliable, an integral component of the Canadian and First Nations policing services and the communities they serve.
CPKN strives to provide a positive workplace culture that recognizes, and values staff all the while ensuring the success of CPKN, which includes the Professional Security Knowledge
Network (www.pskn.ca) and eProctorCanada (www.eproctorcanada.com).
Who You Are
The Learning Innovation Advisor is a key resource in facilitating CPKN’s goal of enhancing access to innovative and engaging learning opportunities. This includes evaluating the potential for products within the policing sector, implementing new products, and providing oversight over our offerings to ensure relevant, modern, and innovative approaches are in place.
Duties will include but are not limited to;
- Reporting to the Director of Learning Innovation
- Oversee the management and administration of the course catalogue(s)
- Identify potential learning pathways (innovative approaches to product development) for existing catalogue and make recommendations for improving the learner experience.
- Liaise with National Advisory Committee (NAC) and police services to determine relevant course topics, and potential new product innovations.
- Liaise with organizations and with post-secondary institutions to facilitate partnerships and identify critical content for the network.
- Manage special projects including facilitating meetings, maintaining timelines, and reports.
- Explore outside funding opportunities available to modernize our learning solutions.
- Conduct a comparative analysis of key police and public safety agencies around digital capacity and opportunities for innovative solutions.
- Participate in CPKN’s annual Conference as an active presenter.
- Work collaboratively within the organization to create collateral (internal and external) for new and existing product/service, launches, and upgrades. This may include digital/print promos, presentations, videos, and training plans.
- Travel as required.
- University degree in a related field
- 5+ years’ experience in program development and implementation (ideally in educational product development)
- Strong digital literacy skills
- Strong written and verbal communication (internal and external)
- Team player with effective interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Desire to engage with stakeholders
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated equivalencies would be considered
- French is considered an asset
To Join Us
CPKN values collaboration and teamwork and as such, the ideal candidate will demonstrate a collaborative spirit and will want to be part of a team that recognizes and values staff while ensuring client success and the ongoing vitality of the organization.
This position offers an annual salary between $60,000 – $80,000 and a benefits package. If you feel your qualifications will support our vision and drive success, please email a cover letter and résumé to [email protected] by 5 p.m., Wednesday May 26th, 2023 .
CPKN thanks all applicants but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Charlottetown, PE C1A 1N3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- must live in Canada
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-05-26