New Job Lead Process Engineer In Alberta
|Lead Process Engineer|
Lead Process Engineer
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
Bantrel is proud to be a leading provider of Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Construction Management (EPC / EPCM) services in Canada.
For 40 years we have delivered end-to-end solutions for some of Canada’s most challenging and complex energy, mining, infrastructure and nuclear projects, with an unrelenting focus on safety and quality. Bantrel performs design and procurement services from our primary Calgary, Edmonton and Toronto office locations and delivers construction management and self-perform construction services at various Client sites across Canada.
We operate independently but leverage the global expertise of and provide resources to our affiliate Bechtel Corporation, one of the largest EPC companies in the world, and remain Canadian focused including through our other shareholder, McCaig Investments, a respected local family group of businesses and deep community supporter. Our private ownership provides long-term business planning and strategic decision horizons supported by a strong financial position.
Bantrel Co.: My Company | LinkedIn
In this full-time permanent role, you will be a champion of diversity & inclusion.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
- Provides comprehensive engineering and design services by establishing the design criteria and implementing the preparation of specifications, design computations and deliverables in accordance with project requirements;
- Plans, develops, coordinates, reviews, and reports progress of process engineering work on a project or assignment;
- Originates Process engineering drawings and calculations, for detailed engineering work packages relating to the discipline;
- Coordinates assigned engineering work with other engineering disciplines within the home office, and may include client site representatives;
- Participates in work planning, scheduling, job-hour estimation and manpower planning alongside the Lead Process Engineer;
- Bachelor’s Chemical or Mechanical engineering degree is required;
- Licensed Professional Engineer (P. Eng.)
- Minimum 10 years of Process Engineering experience that may include the following areas of expertise: refinery/upgrader unit operations such as Crude/Vacuum Distillation, Hydro-processing, Hydrogen Manufacturing, Sour Water/Wastewater Treatment, Amine Sweetening, associated Utilities and Offsites;
- Working knowledge of process engineering in an EPC office, and/or process plant MOC engineering that may include related hydrocarbon processing, chemical plants and/or utilities;
- Experience working in a multi-discipline team of engineering professionals is required;
- Experience using Aspen HYSYS and/or Pro/II software is considered an asset;
- Working knowledge of industry, regulatory standards and design criteria pertinent to refinery Process engineering including API-521, ASME B31.3, ASME BPVC Section VIII
- Strong two-way communication including oral presentation and technical writing skills.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for further review will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future consideration.