New Job Knowledge Coordinator In Saskatchewan
Company : Government of Saskatchewan
Salary : $28.12–$35.24 an hour
Location : Saskatchewan
The Ministry of Highways manages and provides for the future development of an integrated sustainable provincial transportation system, which supports economic growth and prosperity for Saskatchewan. Our infrastructure investments are guided by strategic transportation policy and incorporate operating and maintenance practices which promote the safe and efficient movement of people and goods.
Our mission is to provide a safe, reliable transportation system that supports Saskatchewan's growth agenda and quality of life. We strive to deliver innovative, sustainable infrastructure that serves the need of the people of Saskatchewan.
Our Land Management Services Team is seeking a dynamic, collaborative, and highly motivated individual to join the team as Knowledge Coordinator.
Reporting to the Land Standards and Knowledge Manager, you will be responsible for managing, implementing and maintaining data standards for the land inventory system and land SharePoint site. You will research and consult with internal and external stakeholders to develop, implement, monitor and deliver on projects or initiatives such as new policies, standards, and processes.
You will identify and create process improvements, including the creation of new standards of work, reports, and dashboards. In addition, you will prepare a variety of written materials, such as briefing notes, reports, and fact sheets to support proposed program, policy and standards recommendations.
Our successful candidate will be a team player with strong interpersonal skills and the proven ability to develop partnerships necessary to achieve results. You are:
- Independent and confident in order to coordinate, prioritize and proficiently complete multiple tasks to consistently meet program and client needs.
- Approachable and collaborative in order to build strong working relationships.
- Able to ask clear, concise, and relevant questions in order to obtain and analyze information from colleagues.
- Able to identify information requirements and organize and interpret the information collected.
Typically, the knowledge and skills required for this position would be obtained through the completion of a Diploma and/or Degree in administration, business or other related discipline, and several years of work experience in a similar role. The successful candidate will be proficient using a variety of computer software applications such as Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Outlook). Additional education and/or experience in knowledge management and project management will also be considered.
What We Offer:
- Dynamic, challenging work for talented engineering professionals.
- A team that is committed to the delivery of excellence within a supportive culture.
- A competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package including pension.
- Vacation, scheduled days off and other types of leave (paternity/paternity/adoption, family/personal leave, sick leave).
- Inclusive work environments.
- Advancement opportunities.
The Ministry’s deep-rooted values of respect and integrity, serving citizens, excellence and innovation, acting as one team and leadership at all levels serve as the foundation to ensure results are achieved. We demonstrate these values in our daily behaviours. The successful candidate must be a team player, able to lead, with a reputation for integrity and a focus on service excellence and innovation in their work. Those joining our team need to share our passion for cultivating strong relationships by building trust and creating a positive experience for those working with us. We have a commitment to collaborating and supporting each other.